MIRA M. ARBID
Dedicated, experienced, and driven leasing professional with 3+ years within property management. Proven track record of excellence in interpersonal communication, relationship development, and business production. Determined to leverage my technical and professional expertise to increase business efficiency, revenue and to grow into a more prominent position. EXPERIENCE
JAN. 2019 – PRESENT
SENIOR LEASING SPECIALIST, DWECK PROPERTIES LLC
● Identified and engaged with prospective clients to maximize occupancy rates for a 958-unit apartment community.
● Daily qualified and managed leads, scheduled appointments, and conducted onsite tours to drive lease application volume
● Building resident relationships and rapport with intentions to increase traffic and help resident retention remain at a high volume to minimize turnover costs.
● Generating renewals, lease agreements, setting up resident payments and accounts, posting move in charges and concessions
● Planned, scheduled, and coordinated general maintenance repairs and unit turnover in accordance with our maintenance technicians in timely manner for regards to resident services, new move ins and vacant ready time frame
● Proactively performed extensive market research and analysis of competitors marketing and advertising campaigns to devise effective promotions and optimize rental prices, and frequently engage in community outreach to boost brand reputation and awareness
● Assisted in market advertising via social media, developed print advertisements for resident events and information
● Walking tour route daily (using different routes when possible) to ensure cleanliness and readiness, showing amenities, community services and vacant ready apartments
● Frequently engage in community outreach to boost brand reputation, awareness and help create ideas with residents and associates on low-cost budget efficient events for the community
● Conducted 400+ shows reflecting 46% conversion ratio from shows to applications since start date to present with current occupancy over 95% leased at 99%.
DEC. 2017 – JAN. 2019
OFFICE MANAGER, TYSONS CORNER CORPORATION
• Overviewed budget statements and financial analysis for future projected months, ensuring accounts payables, bills assessed monthly.
• Monitor inventory control, including restocking shelves, reviewing department budgets
• Perform bookkeeping processes and reconcile bank statements, credit card and deposits
• Performed day to day operations to ensure efficiency and execution
• Respond to inquiries regarding payroll procedures
• Establish relationships and build rapport with key customers, businesses, and vendors
MAR. 2017 – DEC. 2017
BANK TELLER, WELLS FARGO BANK
• Processed over 100 transactions ranging from loans, check deposits, tax payments, as well as cash withdrawals and deposits.
• Increased number of new customer accounts every quarter by 7%-20%, with checking, savings, loans, and lines of credit
• Maintained confidentiality of bank records and client information and data
• Delivered prompt, convenient, and efficient service delivering information, processing transactions with customers assurance and trustworthy rapport.
• Managed opening and closing duties for the main branch and sister branches when needed.
• Balanced daily cash deposits and bank vault inventory with a zero-error rate MAR. 2012 – OCT. 2017
FRONT DESK RECEPTION MANAGER, NOUFAL HAIR SALON
• Led online presence for business, including creating and management of website and social media content
• Performed duties such as answering telephone, making appointments, as well as managing and maintaining product inventory
• Supervised and led a team of associates to exceed customer satisfaction with day-to-day operations
• Managed opening and closing duties
• Managed daily cash flow and processed end of day deposits.
• Maintained personal long-term client base and built strong rapport of over 100 customers with word of mouth referring.
• Ensured high standards of hygiene and cleanliness within salon JAN. 2012 – JULY. 2013
NURSING ASSISTANT, NURSING PROGRAM- NOVA COLLEGE
• Participated in unit-based Quality Assurance Program
• Observed strict confidentiality and safeguarded all patient-related information
• Supported patients with customized patient teaching tools
• Frequently commended for maintaining the safety, dignity, and respect of the residents
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA, TC WILLIAMS
● Microsoft Office: Word, Excel Spreadsheet,
● Yardi CRM, Voyager, Blue Moon, Rent Grow
● Craigslist, Instagram business account,
Facebook website coordinator, plus other social
marketing sales tactics
● Strong communicational keys, tactical
● High tenant/vendor relations and rapport
● Office management
● Fair Housing Laws, Tenant rights, laws, and
● Military Housing Assistance programs