Bonded and Licensed Notary. Authorized to work in the US for any employer.
Anders CPAs + Advisors – St. Louis, MO (Temporary Contract Assignment)
March 2022 to April 2022
• Scanned client documents into electronic network files.
• Managed firm filing.
• Backup and assist with receptionist duties answering multi-line phone system and routing incoming calls professionally and appropriately.
• Greet and assist vendors, guests, and clients
• Assisted with opening and distributing firm mail, route interoffice mail and processed outgoing mail.
• Backup to other teams to get all the paperwork completed in timely manner.
Regulatory & Scientific Affairs Specialist
Nestle Purina – St. Louis, MO (Temporary Contract Assignment)
October 2021 to December 2021
• Populated regulatory database with supporting documentations and claims data.
• Assisted with drafting, proofreading, and formatting of regulatory correspondence.
• Supported the work between USDA/FDA and company to assure all regulatory documents were in place for product to enter proper channels outside of the USA.
Archdiocese of St. Louis – Saint Louis, MO (Temporary Contract Assignment)
June 2021 to September 2021
• Answers incoming calls for the Office of the Archbishop which includes relaying information, redirecting callers to appropriate personnel, and/or taking complex messages.
• Opens mail and receives faxes and email messages for the Office of the Archbishop and routes appropriately.
• Receives the attendees of meetings with the archbishop that are held in his office. Orders meals as appropriate. Works closely with the Chancellor and the Office of Communications to create, and distribute mass letters, memos, and invitations from Archbishop to Archdiocesan groups via a designated email account.
• Composes routine letters of thanks, congratulations, committee appointments, invitations, etc., from the archbishop.
• Formats, proofreads, and edits routine correspondence to be sent out from Archbishop that is presented by department leaders for his approval and signature.
• Relays forms and other documents submitted for Archbishop’s signature.
• Checks briefing folders prepared for the archbishop’s appointments with his calendar entries; files appropriate documents into briefing folders and types of labels as needed.
Regulatory Affairs Associate
AFB International - Saint Charles, MO 2010 to 2020
• Assisted with ensuring company was meeting all state, local, federal, international and industry required regulations including those established by the FDA for the products AFB supplied to customers.
• Facilitated internal and third-party audits.
• Was liaison between company and state, local, federal, and international agencies for submitting required forms and paperwork.
• Communicated with coworkers, team members and customers effectively to ensure all were in complete understanding of regulations to protect and reduce harm.
• Collected and analyzed data to identify potential liabilities.
• Completed as needed training to stay abreast of new regulations and policies that impacted the company’s products.
Assistant to CFO/Vice President
Aurora Trailer - Chesterfield, MO 2000 to 2010
• Assist CFO / VP with daily treasurer functions and manage all confidential information involved.
• Prepare presentations and information books for meetings.
• Assist with the monthly financial reporting packages for distribution to senior management and financial partners.
• Arrange and coordinate executives' travel, calendars, meetings, and appointments.
• Prepare mailings.
• Schedule meetings and act on behalf of management with customers, lenders, suppliers, and financial partners.
• Arrange all employee travel and entertainment activities.
• Assist the Executive Assistant to the President / CEO with the day-to-day duties as needed.
• Administer various personal tasks for executives.
• Assist with human resources activities, accounting and other financial projects as needed.
• Answer phones, filing, sorting mail, ordering supplies, typing letters, scheduling, and maintain calendars.
Assistant to President
AppIntell - Saint Charles, MO 1997 to 2000
• Assisted with the daily functions of the President's office. • Prepared presentations for meetings.
• Prepared and organized travel for business meetings and executives.
• Prepared mailings.
• Answer phones, filed, ordered supplies, typed letters, prepared spread sheets, and maintained calendars. • Arranged and coordinated executive schedules, appointments, conference calls and meetings.
• Arranged all employee travel and entertainment activities.
• Administered various personal tasks for executives.
• Assisted and acted as the liaison between other departments on an as needed basis.
Logistic Management Specialist
United States Department of Defense - St. Louis, MO 1980 to 1997
• Began career in the clerical pool with the aviation side of the defense program and worked towards becoming logistics analysts on the troop side of the defense program.
• Traveled to various Army bases to observe the testing of multiple troop items in support of improving the work the soldiers in the field were doing.
• Presented test findings to Majors and Generals to seek approval for funding to have items developed and sent to the field to better the performance of the United States Army Defense program.
University of Phoenix Business Administrative Studies 2009 to 2011 – no degree
High school diploma in General Studies Calhoun High School - Hardin, IL August 1966 to June 1970
Skills • Department of Defense Experience • Personal Assistant Experience Additional Information Business Skills • MS Office • Time management • Highly organized • Dependable • Team Player Detailed oriented • Bonded and Licensed Notary • Excellent verbal and written communication skill