VISHAL KHANDERAO SONKAWADE
CAREER OBJECTIVE -
Aspiring for a challenging role in the Automation Industry as technically competent with responsibilities in the areas of Design, Estimation, Project Management, Programming & Techno Commercial Activities. EXPERIENCE
Siemens Global Business Services, Bangalore - Sr. BMS System Design Engineer SEPTEMBER 2021- TILL DATE
● Co-ordinate with Pacific region client for BMS project design and Handle 4 Engineers teams.
● Read the Scope of work, Specifications, HVAC schedule and prepare the Valve schedule, Damper Schedule, control schematic & Sequence of operation.
● Create Input /output schedule, material deviation report, BOM.
● Preparing, Risers, Electrical & Mechanical Drawings, Submittal’s
● Doing QA and QC of drawings prepared by Engineer and make reports
● Attend Daily and weekly meeting with and Regional PM. Smarten Spaces Pvt Ltd – Customer Success Engineer. JULY 2018 - AUGUST 2021
● Design & execute big commercial, Residential & Mall BMS projects in India.
● Technical coordination & remote support to Singapore sites & Planning, Execution & vendor management for project.
● Check Tender specifications, Compile customer Contracts, Attend a Design & Project meeting with a System Integrator & client on site & Prepare the BOM.
● Installation, Testing & Commissioning of BMS system & Handover of system to client & provide the training.
Johnson Controls (India) Private Limited (COEE) - Application Engineer (BMS- Field Engineering Department)
Region – Middle East – Europe - Latin America.
OCT 2016 - JULY 2018
● Leading 3 Engineer for Designing for HVAC system.
● Review the project inputs like database, IO point list, Mechanical Drawings, SLD’s & understand the project requirement.
● Study & Prepare list of Deviations, RFI.
● Programming and Graphics development of Project.
● Selection of DDC Controller, Field Devices like Sensors, Control valve
& Actuators & preparation of Schematic diagram.
● Prepare Project Design Documents for Submittal for approval.
● Attend Daily & weekly meetings with clients & Counterpart. Honeywell Building Automation - System Engineer
OCT 2014 - SEPTEMBER 2016
● Review the project inputs like database, IO point list, Mechanical Drawings, Design Drawings, SLD’s & understand the project requirement.
● Device installations, DDC Panel installation, Controller wiring termination in DDC, Server Configuration.
● Support for Testing & Commissioning of BMS system.
● Submit the Test report & commissioning report to the customer. EDUCATION
● Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) E&TC in 2012, VTU University, Belgaum Karnataka IN.
● Higher Secondary Certiﬁcate in 2007, Pune University.
● Secondary high school Certiﬁcate in 2005, Pune University. ADDRESS
Downtown Langstone, B Wing
Flat no 303, Downtown Road,
Ashoka Nagar, Kharadi
Mobile No - +91-955*******
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
1. BMS system & Tools:
- Honeywell - EBS Server.
- Johnson Controls
(IEC) - Metasys, CCT,
MUI, GGT, Point
- Smarten Spaces –
2. Siemens Controllers:
PXC, PXM controller,
DXR controller, Design Tool,
3. Johnson Controls
ADX/ADS, NAE/NIE or NCE,
IOM, FEC, VMA, VDC, FAC.
4. Protocol: BACnet, Modbus,
5. IP CCTV System:
6. Access control system:
Honeywell, HID reader
7. Fire Alarm System:
8. Microsoft, Microsoft
9. AutoCAD, Bluebeam.
10. Design & Execute BMS &
IBMS of Pharma Job,
Malls, Residential towers,
11. Worked for Middle East,
Latin America & Europe
region for BMS Project
12. Onsite Experience of
Installation, Testing &
Commissioning for India