To acquire a challenging position with an innovative organization that would benefit from my innovative and communication skills in addition allow me to fully utilize my mass media communication, organizational, and problem- solving skills
Minhaj University, M. Phil (scholar) Lahore, Pakistan Mass Communication January 2015
Minhaj University, M.Sc Lahore, Pakistan
Master of science in Mass Communication January 2012 WORK EXPERIENCES
Montgomery County Health and Human Services Germantown, MD Position: Vaccination Manager 10 Nov 2022-Present
• Follow established protocols followed by DHHS staff at vaccination site
• Adhere to all requirements regarding protection of confidential information
• Perform a physical inventory of all vaccines in stock
• Immediately processing and documenting vaccine inventory information.
• Ensure that acceptable temperature ranges have been maintained Cold Stone Creamery Gaithersburg, MD
Position: Assistant Manager April 2021- Present
• Maintain appropriate inventory for the store.
• Checking accuracy of data submitted.
• Effectively tracking the money and use computer for various application, such as database management or word
• Answering phone calls and emails
• Supervise and construct daily duties to staff. Organize records, and manage other office-related tasks LKG Investment Group Silver Spring, MD
Position: Administrative Manager July 2020- July 2021 Support different projects as daily basis
• Checking accuracy of data submitted. Organizing and filing multi folders
• Answering phone calls, organize records, and manage other office-related tasks
• Maintaining the records in database
United Gases Pvt Limited Gujrat, Pakistan
Position: Administrative Supervisor May 2016-June 2020
• Check on Employees and Bring new clients to business sites
• Daily Book Keeping
• Supported and managed workers by updating and maintaining the records in the database Worked on various administrative tasks:
• Logged into various resume search engines and searched for eligible candidates as per the requirements. Printed them and filed them for the manager’s review and approval Health and Human Services Lahore, Pakistan
Position: Human Services Specialist February 2015- April 2016
• Provide oral and written communications to customers.
• Upload and Scan Document to system.
• Work independently and as part of a team, to complete the tasks.
• Help customers to complete computerized and applications such as food cash assistance.
• Also Provide customers to give information on different projects and programs. Sapphire Group Lahore, Pakistan
Position: Data Entry Specialist March 2014- Jan 2015
• Analyze complex data sets uniting business services and records. Evaluate and create reports using existing database and applications using extraction tools such as Excel.
• Assist in designing, running, managing, and data review process for assuring accuracy and data reports to meet regulatory and operational requirements.
• Oversee data processes for team to ensure accuracy while adhering to project deadlines.
• Retrieve, update and maintain new client data and System database. Shane Gujrat Online Daily Newspaper Lahore, Pakistan Position: Editor Oct. 2009-Oct. 2018
• Collected and monitored daily information in newspapers and internet crises communication and brand reputation of our different clients.
• Compiled article clipping and keep them in central location to be consulted when needed for every client.
• Managing the day to day running of the company’s main social media accounts.
• Advising colleagues on hot online topics, website traffic numbers and potential social media story lines.
• Responsible for implementing campaigns through websites, email marketing, social media and online advertising.
• Writing up social medial content and activity.
• Writing compelling web-friendly headlines to promote stories to the target audiences
• Ability to quickly establish rapport with interviewees and gain their trust. City42 New Channel Lahore, Pakistan
Position: Newsroom Assistant July 2012- Feb 2014
• Work with a producer to ensure that we break news to users: by push alerts, email alerts and proper play on the home screen and homepage
• Maintains crucial deadlines in order to provide news stories in a timely fashion
• Develop a network of sources who will give BuzzFeed News a jump on news our readers are interested in WAQT NEWS TV Channel Lahore, Pakistan
Position: Newsroom Assistant Oct 2011- Nov. 2011
• Work with other reporters, communications, outreach, and web team to maximize impact and reach of stories
• Supporting the Team Managers with all operational matters around the teams such as appraisals
• Monitor NOC dashboard and troubleshoot all Broadcast network devices ShaneKotla Newspaper Gujrat, Pakistan
Position: Reporter Oct 2011- Nov. 2011
• Responsible for independently creating, developing and managing daily content as assigned, including high- and mid-level content
• Experience as a journalist and writer, including daily newspaper, web writing
• Interviews with people chose to be the newspaper front page.
• Wrote, edited and summited copy for the weekly paper Social VIP
• Covered general news.
• Monitored and supervised printed materials.
• Skilled at meeting tight deadlines with no supervision.
• Worked as a general assignment reporter and a page designer at this weekly newspaper. CERTFICATIONS
• Master software Testing+Jira+Agile Jan.4,2021
• Advanced Cyber Security Diploma - Level 5 November 2020
• CCNA Security CORVIT Systems June 2018
Reading Novels. Keep myself updated with latest technology and gadgets. I have deep interest in reading current affairs specifically international politics and sports world. LANGUAGE FLUENCY/SKILLS
English, Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi
Computer: Software: Microsoft (Word, Excel, Power Point). Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/ Professional/XP and Mac book Pro. Computer Programming/ Networking Skills/ Data Entry/ Graphic Designs. Patient Communication Skills. Active Listening. Critical Thinking. Decision Making. Excellent Customer Service. Team System database work. Social media management. References: Available Upon Request