DATE OF BIRTH: July 7th 1987
PLACE OF BIRTH: Beirut,sakyet l janzir, Lebanon
WORK /MAILING ADDRESS: BMC-Bellevue Medical Center, Mansourieh, Lebanon HOME/MAILING ADDRESS: Ainksour, Lebanon
WORK PHONE: +961.1.682666 #6422
A conscientious and professional radiographer with extensive experience in most radiology fields, currently seeking a new position in a company related to radiology. A highly organized and efficient individual, whose thorough knowledge and experience yielded excellent results. In addition, I have acquired a wide experience in person centred care and improved my communication skills. My main goal is to gain more professional experience, more responsibility and accomplishment
Wide knowledge in MRI imaging.
Wide knowledge in CT scan imaging.
Wide knowledge in routine and fluoroscopic procedures.
Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Dispatching radiographic procedures with well coordination among billing, nursing departments, radiographers and radiologists.
Reliable and able to work under pressure.
Experience in PACS, e-film server, Radiographic Workstation
Basic Life Support certification with basic patient care
Excellent interpersonal/communication and PC skills required
Collaborating and working in a JCI accredited Hospital
Planetree member concerned in patient centered care and noise reduction officer.
Participating and organizing (TEDDY BEAR CLINIC ) .This will be accomplished by exposing children to the medical environment in a friendly and non-threatening manner, and empowering them via their acting as doctors themselves for their teddy bears. It will also emphasize healthy lifestyle concept as well .
Participating in the Guinness world records attempt for the most osteoporosis in 24 hours
Bellevue medical centre - Mansourieh el Metn, Lebanon (June-2014 – Present)
- Radiology Technologist employee.
- Perform diagnostic radiology services
- Operate imaging equipment’s (MRI, CT scan, general radiology, fluoroscopy, C-arm, BMD)
- Practice radiation safety
Join person centre car committee (2018- )
Radiation safety officer(august 2015-2016):
- Apply radiation safety rules
- Audit for compliance
- Monitor patient and staff radiation doses
- Perform related duties and responsibilities
Noise reduction and control (2017- )
Infection control link officer (march 2014-august 2015):
- Monitor hand hygiene
- Implement infection control policies
Centre dr Habis ashrafiyeh (2015-2017)( part time MRI technician )
- Owner of the phone store, phone accessories, calling center, printing and photo shooting, Younes Cell – Chebaniye Mount Lebanon, Lebanon. (2012-2016).
Hospital Saint Therese – Hadath, Lebanon (February 2014 – May 2014)
- Radiology Technologist employee.
Ahmad Danaf Office – Baalchmay Mount Lebanon, Lebanon (October 2007- April 2008).
- Accounting, files and data audit.
Customer service support,building stations, networking – Qrayeh Mount Lebanon, Lebanon (2007-2010).
Septembre 2015- Septembre 2017
- Bridging in Medical Imaging: At Université de la Sagesse - Faculté de Santé Publique - Forn el Chebek – Liban.
Octobre 2011- Juin 2014
- TS in Medical Imaging: At Institue Technique de la Sainte Famille – Bekfaya, Beit El Chahar-Liban.
Décembre 2007 – August 2010
- Business major: Arabic open university
- Baccalaureat Libanais en Economie-Sociologie: Kornayel High school – Mount Lebanon.
- Arabic, French, and English: fluently read, spoken and written. Honors & awards
Member of the Syndicate of Radiology Technicians in Lebanon Employee of the month in May 2017
Nominated to employee of the year 2017
Pride award in February 2016
Doris ELIA, MD Radiology Chairman 03/323931
Email : email@example.com
Viken Karakelian Technical Manager 03/363473