Dallas, TX *****
To secure a position in a reputable organization - utilizing my creative and innate abilities towards achieving the organizaton's vision and overall growth; while receptive enough to learn new skills through this organization. Also, a thorough and meticulous Customer Care Representative passionate about helping businesses succeed. Possessing strong communicative and technical skills rooted in substantial training as a Customer Care Personnel. I have 4 years of working experience in Customer Care Representative.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE
* Performing analysis on the relative success of new business.
* Problem solving and analytics skills.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Working witihin remote networks, Microsoft Server 2008. 2012.
* Microsoft office suite skills (Word, Excel, Power point).
* Proficient in Computer Information Security Management; online and offline. Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Customer Service Representative
Chime Solutions - Dallas, Tx
August 2021 to Present
* Answering customers' questions about its products and offering suggestions to fit their needs; handling the order process and taking payments; updating customer account information, as needed; and escalating calls when a manager or higher-level representative is needed.
* Welcoming and registering new patients by creating a profile for them on the clinic's EMR.
* Interpretation of medications and dosage to patients after their consultation with the Optometrist or Ophthalmologist.
* Preparing monthly financial account via excel broad sheets.
* Ordering for prescribed contact lenses and glasses from the respective lens factories.
* Liaised with different Health Management Organizations as regards overall patients' healthcare and procedures.
* Booking patients for surgeries.
* Attending to patients' administrative needs.
* Follow up on appointments date and schedules
Customer Service Representative
Providence Financial Services - Dallas, TX
February 2021 to May 2021
* Politely answer inbound calls and respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner
* Generate customer interest in the company's products or services
* Provide personalized customer service by responding to the needs of customers
* Document and report on customer feedback to improve the customer experience
* Manage and update customer databases with notes for each customer
* Creating a database for all Client through the use of excel for easy retrieval of existing profile. Customer Care Relations
iHouse Optical and Dental Clinic - Lagos, NG
March 2015 to March 2017
My responsibilities include but not limited to the following;
• Receiving phone call as regards enquiry and giving apt information.
• Welcoming and registering patients.
• Interpret medications and dosage to patients.
• Making accounts of the monthly income via excel broad sheets.
• Making orders for contact lenses and glasses from the respective lens factories.
• Relating with different Health Management Organizations as regards overall patients' healthcare and procedures.
• Booking patients for surgeries.
• Attending to patients' administrative needs
BA in English Language
Lagos State University - Lagos, NG
• Ms. Word
• Power point
• Microsoft Windows Server
• Microsoft Windows
• Active Directory
• Computer Networking