Wapakoneta, OH 45895
TARGET POSITION: Machinist, Operator, Quality Technician, Process Technician
**/** - **/07 James A. Rhodes State College Lima, OH
Associate of Applied Science in Quality Engineering Technology
DOE, QMS, SPC, CIM, Team Building, Reliability, NDT, GD&T, GR&R, Minitab
01/03 - 06/06 James A. Rhodes State College Lima, OH
Associate of Applied Science in Computer Network Engineering Technology
Completed Cisco CCNA, CCNP courses, MSCA and MSCE courses, A+ courses, and AutoCAD
07/93 - 10/95 DeVry Institute of Technology Columbus, OH
Associate of Applied Science in Electronics
DMM, O-Scopes, logic probes, frequency generators, electronic components, and PLC.
06/28/2021 – Present NidecMinster
Currently training on Okuma Lathing Center.
Full functional operator for MA1/MA2, which is Mechanical Assembly. Construct/complete connection assemblies.
Full functional Deburr operator.
Daily use of overhead cranes and jib cranes.
Daily use of standup and sit-down forklifts.
Use of SAP and per part time sheets.
04/05/2021 – 06/28/2021 Westaff placement at NidecMinster
Die grinding rough edges
Go-NOgo thread guage
Hand tap incomplete holes
Arc burnout of broken taps
Standup/sit-down forklift operation
Overhead crane operation
Floor sweeper operation
Daily accounting part/time sheet submission
GD&T sheet for threaded hole accounting for parts
02/08/2021 – 03/29/2021 Conagra
Full functional operator
Basic breakdown of machinery for sanitation
Frontline quality auditor
Primary member for improvement in runtime
Training of newer members of production team
01/2016 - 03/2016 Honda of America Manufacturing through Adecco
* Fuel Pump Base Cover
* Timing Chain L4 / Timing Belt V6
* Mission Set / Scan
06/2015 - 08/2015 Bob Evans Foods
Bay Operator - Mix/Fill Room
*Operate the machinery
* Responsible for sanitation of the machinery
* Frontline quality check of the product
09/2014 - 03/2015 International Automotive Components (IAC)
* All operation aspects for the bay. Oven operator (carpet, backing, molding, and PLC operation)
* Pack-out operator for the bay.
*Containment of defective products.
* Frontline resolution for malfunctioning equipment.
* Production gap fill-in operator
04/2011 - 8/2012 Crown
Level 2 Inspector
* Surface plate inspection - Height gauge, calipers, micrometers, plug and Go-NO go gauge, depth gauge and fixtures.
* GD&T, including weld symbols. Use of weld fillet gauge.
*Rockwell hardness testing and Adhesion Spectromax.
* Non-compliant product identification and diagnosis. Data entered into BAAN and pilgrim software.
* Overhead hoist operation.
* Lotus Notes, MS Office, BAAN and Pilgrim software.
04/2010 - 07/2010 U.S. Census Bureau
* Door to door Census enumerating.
* Second phase quality audits.
11/2007 - 03/2008 Kantner Ingredients through Spherion
* Evaluated incoming and finished product for moisture content, pH and fat content.
* Daily monitoring of processing rooms to ensure compliance with company guidelines.
* Monitor entire facility for mold and bacteria in environment with air plates.
* Microbiological testing on finished product and floor sweepings.
*Calibration of scales weekly. Cleaning and sterilizing of processing tools daily. Quality clean the processing equipment at the end of each week.
*Responsible for quality samples sent to customer and the state of Ohio for product evaluation.
11/1995 - 07/2002 Intel Corporation
03/2001 - 7/2002 Installation and Qualification Engineering Technician.
*Managed all phases of assigned equipment, from "dock" to certified for production. Included interfacing with the construction manager, engineering, facilities for the equipment, any and all vendors for the equipment type, all testing for the equipment, all data collected and entered for the processing, and the final paperwork for the sign-off phase of the equipment by the engineering department and management. Also, since these were new equipment sets, on occasion, we equipment owners, had to train production technicians to run the equipment.
11/1995 -03/2001 Photo Lithography Department
*Training Technician: Trained new hires and established workers on the equipment they were tasked to learn.
* Team Lead: Lead a team of twelve co-workers.
* Maintenance Technician: Routine preventative maintenance on polyimide tracks.
* Process Technician: Quality control and diagnosis of excursions.
* Reticle Technician: Team lead and performed response flow checklists when needed.
* Chemical Technician: maintenance of chemical supplies for manufacturing equipment.
* Manufacturing Technician: Full loop certified at Level 2 to run all equipment in the area. Included Coater/Developer tracks, Nikon Steppers or Scanners, develop check microscope, Scanning Electron Microscopes, and Hardbake or Deep Ultraviolet.