Belal Abu Hashem
QA / QC Engineer
Quick learner & able to work with minimum supervision & in Team Career Highlights
Certificate of ISO 9001 : 2015 Quality management system Lead Auditor
Certificate of ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental management system Lead Auditor
Certificate of ISO 45001 : 2018 Occupational Health & Safety management system Lead Auditor
IOSH managing safely Training Certificate
Have Qatari Driving license
Arabic, English, French Speaker
Born in Qatar
Senior QA/QC Engineer
Apr 2020 – Dec 2021
Employer : ( Infraraod / UCC ) JV
Client Ashghal ( RPD : Road Projects Department ) / WOQOD Consultant CDMSmith
1. ROAD AND INFRASTRUCTURE IN AL MEARAD AND SOUTHWEST OF MUAITHER- PACKAGE 6
2. PROPOSED OF ACCESS ROAD TO AL-MEARAD 2 WOQOD Petrol Station 3. DW089: STORM WATERTUNNEL (DW017-P03) CONNECTING DW080 & DW082 Client Ashghal ( DNPD : Drainage Network Projects Department ) Consultant Parsons International Limited
Project Design & Built Treated Sewage Effluent Network in Wakrah & Wukair - Package 3 2
1. Develop & maintain integrated management system documents and records 2. Manage & Handel 3 Projects in parallel with all Quality related documents, submissions & issues. 3. Create & develop all quality submittals including (Project Quality Plan – Quality Organization Plan
– MS – ITP – KPI – QAQC Questionnaire, Quality Organization Chart – Project testing & Commissioning Plan – Quality Monthly Report)
4. Provide Quality Trainings to raise quality awareness among project team in for quality improvement 5. Lead & supervise a team of Quality Engineers, inspectors & Document controllers, reporting to QAQC Manger.
6. Ensure the readiness of Quality Department & required Documents for client / 3rd party Audits 7. Conduct internal / External Audits for supplier Factory & prepare Audit Findings Report 8. Participate in quality incidents/failures investigation for the Closeout of CARs, Quality Alerts, NCRs & SORs.
9. Participate in meetings with Client & Joint Quality Site walk / tour . 10. Coordinate with Commercial Manager to resolve payment issues and provide the quality related report.
11. Provide Quality guidance for the construction & quality team on contractual paid items to ensure its not missed.
12. Review shop drawings & advise technical Engineer / Manager of Quality requirements in design or possible works relocations according to site condition. 13. Review Client specification and carry-on relevant training to the site QC inspector & Project Team 14. Maintain, update & Share with Project Management & Construction mangers documented progress records & updated work methodologies
15. Support QA/QC Manager with latest updates & records prior top management meetings 16. Handing over & close out of snag list for Project: PROPOSED OF ACCESS ROAD TO AL-MEARAD 2 WOQOD petrol station
17. Review supplier’s product specification against contract requirements and advise procurement and technical engineer accordingly
18. Advise the Project QAQC Manager of the best distribution for QAQC team members and relevant roles and responsibilities of each
19. Conduct PQP Quality induction for all new joiners and project team members to introduce the scope of work the location and project overview
20. Liaise with subcontractors for their project quality submissions and documents 21. Coordinate with technical manager to avoid any potential design clashes or future quality issues are resolved
22. Conduct site visual survey in designer to advice of possible relocations for pipeline network & geotechnical investigate boreholes
Senior QA/QC Engineer – QA/QC Engineer
AUG 2016 – Feb 2019
Employer : Bin Omran Trading & Contracting LLC (BOTC & QDVC JV) Client Ashghal ( RPD : Road Projects Department )
Project Al Majd Road ( formerly known as the Orbital Highway ) - Package 2 1. Ensure the implementation of Quality Management System & PQP in the project 2. Perform daily field inspections on various construction activities, such as (Structure Excavation
& Backfilling – Reinforced Concrete Barriers – Earthworks – Utilities – Kerbstone – Ground Mounted Signs – Traffic Signs – MSE walls – Guard Rails – Road Marking) 3. Manage establishment, monitoring, analysis, and reporting of project quality KPIs, issues 4. and trends
5. provide training & guidance to site personnel to develop QA/QC competencies. 6. Perform daily field inspections for above mentioned activities 7. Maintain and create record system for Quality assurance reports and documents. 8. Site Monitoring and controlling and take corrective actions, NCRs, SORs, in case of 9. non-Conformity or violations.
10. Check the completeness and conformity of Works as per specified applicable requirements 11. standards and/or directives and raise IRs if needed. 12. Concrete works- pre-pour inspections and formwork, reinforcing steel, and concrete placement.
13. Coordinate with the site construction manager on all quality issues Coordinate and share the Progress updates & trackers
14. Coordinate with quantity surveyor to ensure zero loss inspections with Construction Engineers, GEC & the site QC inspectors
15. Ensure the implementation of method statement & ITPs on site. 16. Conduct road subbase, subgrade & CBM inspections 4
17. Inspections of MSE wall panels and soil stability and compaction 18. Updating the soft system regularly and follow up with section engineer for progress report. 19. Report the site issues to technical department and follow up the FCR for approval. 20. Carry on the structure final excavation and final backfilling inspections 21. Track, monitor Documentation & filing for all quality records related to inspections 22. Coordinate with QS for monthly payment & provide all necessary data in lining with BOQ 23. Prepare all Trackers & Quality Logs for site activities & Quality Assurance subjects 24. Review supplier’s product specification against contract requirements and advise procurement and technical engineer accordingly
Employer : QTCG (QTCG, MSF) JV
Oct 2014 – Apr 2015
Client Ashghal ( RPD : Road Projects Department )
Project Roads & Infrastructure in Doha Industrial Area – Package 1 1. Ensure Implementation of Quality management system at site & reflect it in documents 2. Inspecting and checking materials Delivered to site according to project specs & approved material submittal.
3. Conduct joint site inspections with clients KAHRAMAA & ASHGHAL. 4. Track Site activities to ensure no activities skipped or not inspected in coordination with Construction Manger & construction team
5. Maintain proper record for all Quality documents required by ISO and contract. 6. Ensure that construction activities are carried out according to QCS and shop drawings. 7. Raise quality & safety awareness to workers through quick site brief on weekly basis or as required in coordination with safety Engineer.
8. Check and report and inspect Utilities (SWD, TSE, SSD, Ooredoo, ITS, ICT,QAF, Electrical Ducts, Road Crossings, material reception etc.)
9. Monitor & follow-up implementation of relative corrective actions, NCRs, FCNs etc. 5
10. Supervise, Guide and inspect The Sub-Contractor (Qatari Romanian trading & Construction Services) and (Gulf trading & Contraction group).
11. Monitor calibration of measurement instruments and related certifications. 12. Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality 13. Check the completeness and conformity of Works to specified applicable requirements, standards and/or directives and raise RFIs for it. 14. Verify that the quality related site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards
15. Road works- Inspection of embankment construction, gravel and asphalt placement. 16. Underground utilities- inspection and reporting on underground storm, water, sewer, irrigation and electrical works.
17. Concrete works- pre-pour inspections and formwork, reinforcing steel, and concrete placement.
18. Conducting field inspections and producing inspection reports for various construction activities.
19. Any other project QA/QC duties as advised from time to time. 20. Ensure the implementation of method statement & ITPs on site. 21. Distribute and communicate quality documents and policies and new revisions of drawings and quality procedures
Employer: MACE (Mechanical and civil Engineering)
Feb 2013 – Apr 2014
Qatar Lusail Real Estate Development Corporation ( Owner ) Samsung C&T – ( Main Contractor )
Project Lusail future city project (infrastructure) – Package CP5B 1. Participate in Implement the QA/QC management system at site & reflect it in documents 2. Conduct Trainings for Project Team & QC inspectors basing on Client Requirements & Site needs 6
3. Perform daily field inspections on construction activities and ensure its carried in compliance with the approved drawings, contractual specifications, Method statements, Inspection & Testing Plan & Project Quality Plan.
4. Assist the Sr.QA/QC Engineer in closing non conformance reports. 5. Assist & Support QA/QC Manager during 3rd party Audit for ISO certification of the company. 6. Maintain updated quality & progress reports to Project management in weekly basis 7. Participate in client / contractor joint tour & quality walks and take notes of the site tour . 8. Prepare Quality forms & checklists for inspections to achieve maximum product quality 9. Advise site engineers on acceptance or rejection reports to main contractor. 10. Quality related works covering Civil and Mechanical scopes of work. 11. Maintain accurate and calibrated inspection tools & equipment for consistent measurements of materials & operations as part of inspections & testing system. 12. Conduct quality investigation on any failure to determine the root cause, correction & preventive actions to be done to prevent reoccurrence
13. inspect incoming materials to ensure it meets project standards, specifications & approved material submittals.
EDUCATION & RESEARCH
Bachelor’s Degree in industrial chemical processes engineering. Farhat Abbas University – ALGERIA
Arabic: Mother tongue, excellent speaking, writing and reading
French: very good, speaking, writing and reading
English: (fluent), speaking, writing and reading Oracle certified Project Professional Personal Skills
Able to Work under pressure
Able to work flexibly, with ambiguity and complexity
Able to work both independently and as a team
Excellent communications skills, both orally and in writing
Excellent in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Access, Power point and outlook) Computer Skills
Excellent in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Access, Power point and outlook
Excellent in Internet applications