Customer Service Associate Proﬁle
firstname.lastname@example.org • 778-***-****• Burnaby, Canada Growth-focused professional with versatile experience in managing all facets of customer service, oﬃce operations, and administration. Deft at building productive relations with customers, suppliers, and external departments. Instrumental in collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure operational and service excellence. Excel at resolving employer challenges with innovative solutions, systems, and process improvements that increase eﬃciency, customer satisfaction, and retention. Remarkable eﬃcient in providing tailored solutions to customers by identifying their individual needs, establishing rapport with key accounts, and meeting business objectives. Articulate communicator; focused on fostering and nurturing positive relationships with key clients, staﬀ, and stakeholders. Technically proﬁcient with Microsoft oﬃce, AUTOCAD, photoshop, Illustrator, and Manual drafting. Areas of Expertise
Staﬀ Training & Development
Customer Satisfaction & Retention
Oﬃce Operations Management
Team Building & Leadership
Strategic Planning & Analysis
Complex Issues Resolution
Subway, Burnaby, BC 2015 – 2022
Customer Service Manager
Eﬃciently directed busiest subway in town. Perform various duties, such as opening/closing of store, heading employees, creating schedules, placing food orders, managing inventory, handling deposits/payrolls/input invoices, and ensuring store cleanliness. Operated computerized point of sale system and cash register. Steered all aspects of store operations, including hiring/training associates, evaluating employee performance, and communicating food preparations formulas and standards changes. Delivered quality customer service while resolving customer complaints.
● Adhered to local and national health and food safety codes while regulating company’s safety and security policies.
● Gained recognition in monthly evaluations conducted by headquarters for ensuring everything is perfect, comprising inventories, balanced cash, add-on sales, and good online surveys and store cleanliness. Zara, Vancouver, BC 2015
● Maintained orderly appearance throughout sales ﬂoor.
● Introduced promotions and opportunities to customers.
● Operated cash registers, managed ﬁnancial transactions, and balanced drawers.
● Greeted customers, improved engagement with merchandise, and provided outstanding customer service. Education
Certiﬁcate in Interior Design – British Columbia Institute of Technology Vancouver, BC – 2019 Real Estate Licensing Course – UBC Vancouver, BC – 2022 Key Projects
Residential Planning through mood boards, concept, rough sketching, and space planning. Interior layouts inclusive of ﬂoor plans and elevations by using AutoCAD and photoshop. Construction plans