St. Cloud, MN *****
320-***-**** - firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Sales Rep and Customer Service Manager with over 20 years of experience in B2B sales and customer service. Excellent reputation for resolving problems and improving customer satisfaction.
To obtain a position as a Regional Sales Manager in a growth oriented, quality minded organization that is looking for a long-term employee. To be able to use my skills and experience to grow that business in a team setting. WORK HISTORY
04/2004 to Current Pinnacle Climate Technologies\Schaefer Ventilation – Sauk Rapids, MN Regional Sales Manager 2004-2008, 2018-2021
• Met or exceeded sales goals and grew my territory by 12-18% each of the following years: 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2018,2019.
• Identified new product opportunities and target customers.
• Identified and pursued new business leads to expand customer base.
• Worked with dealers and end-users to find solutions according to specific needs and budgets.
• Managed Manufacturer’s Rep Groups in key locations to drive growth in their assigned territories.
• Maintained long-term customer relationships to consistently increase sales.
• Worked with clients to find solutions according to specific needs and budgets and grew customer base through excellent services.
Customer Care Center Director 2009-2018
• Was selected by the President of the company to develop and manage a Customer Care Center to handle all customer-facing activities.
• Assisted in recruiting, hiring, and training of team members for both Customer Service and Inside Sales divisions.
• Grew Customer Service division from two to twelve employees, grew Inside Sales division from two to five employees.
• Built relationships with key customers by continuing to make sales calls and attending trade shows.
02/1993 to 11/2003 Array Services Group – Sartell, MN Marketing Manager\Strategic Account Manager
• Built brand awareness and generated leads while managing internal and external marketing campaigns and programs.
• Developed company brand messaging, collateral materials, and promotional strategies.
• Maintained sales relationships with key clients to retain and grow their business. Sales Representative
• Doubled sales volume from previous reps within three years.
• Educated customers about service features and benefits to aid in selecting best options for each customers’ needs.
• Engaged with customers to effectively build rapport and lasting relationships. Customer Service Representative
• Answered customer questions about company services and performance.
• Exceeded team goals and collaborated with staff members to implement customer service initiatives.
05/1991 Bachelor of Arts: Mass Communication
Bemidji State University - Bemidji, MN
05-11/2019 Action Selling Graduate
Advance selling strategy training course. One week in-house with ongoing monthly assignments.
• New Business Development
• Relationship Building
• Solution-Based Selling
• Effective Leader
• Staff Management
• Team Building
• Employee reviews
• Staff training/development
• Budget development
• Employee scheduling
• Training and mentoring