Stockton, CA *****
Organized and dedicated crossed-trained professional with a proven track record of providing exceptional customer service in fast-paced environments. Offering keen attention to detail and strong decision-making skills to manage multiple, concurrent tasks in a timely manner. Self-motivated work ethic with ability to work well independently or in team environments. Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Kids Department Merchandiser
Rainbow Shops - Stockton, CA
May 2021 to Present
I am responsible for maintaining and Merchandising the kids department as well as being crossed trained in other areas of the store.
Home Health Aide Job Responsibilities
October 2019 to Present
Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services, shopping for food and other household requirements, preparing and serving meals and snacks, and running errands. Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming etc. School Secretary
Stallworth Charter Schools Inc - Stockton, CA
August 2015 to June 2019
Provided administrative services, including phone and email correspondence, making copies and handling incoming and outgoing mail and faxes.
• Ensured that all calls were answered in a timely manner and that all calls were forwarded to the appropriate parties.
• Maintained professionalism and respectfulness while greeting and welcoming visitors, vendors and the public to the facility.
• Proactively gathered all materials necessary for meetings in advance.
• Worked successfully with different methods of data collection and Records Management.
• Managed daily office operations, including client account, supply, inventory and records management.
• Performed diverse office assistance functions as required.
• Continually sought methods for improving daily operations, communications with clients, record keeping and data entry for increased efficiency.
• Cleaned and organized reception area to maintain company appearance standards.
• Answered multi-line phones and directed calls to the proper departments.
• Maintained high levels of confidentiality while creating files, reports and records.
• Answered calls in a timely matter and forwarded to appropriate parties.
• Answered calls in a timely matter and forwarded to appropriate parties. Department Supervisor
TJX Companies Inc - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
June 2004 to April 2015
Built and designed large displays on a weekly basis.
• Handled cash register, returns and refunds.
• Maintained stock of items, cleanliness, organization and provided excellent customer service.
• Operated a cash register for cash, check and credit card transactions etc.
• Answered customer telephone calls promptly and in an appropriate manner.
• Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
• Responded to customer concerns with friendly and knowledgeable service.
• Followed merchandising guidelines to present visually appealing displays.
• Completed all point of sale opening and closing procedures, including counting the contents of the cash register.
Bachelor of Science in Business Management
Grand Canyon University - Phoenix, AZ
associate degree in Medical Administration
Humphreys College - Stockton, CA
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Records Management (10+ years)
• Team building
• Appointment setting
• Professional phone etiquette
• Research skills
• Office management
• Excellent planner and coordinator
• Time management
• Managing office operations
• Filing assistance
• Personable and outgoing
• Data entry
• Faxing paperwork
• Conference planning
• Customer service-oriented
• Records management
• Memorization and recall
• School records monitoring
• Inventory management
• Sorting and labeling
• Home Care
• Data Collection
• Meal Preparation
• Multi-line Phone Systems
• Microsoft Outlook
• Senior Care
• Sales Experience
• Customer Service
• Clerical experience
• Medical terminology
• Medical Office Experience
• Human Resources
• EMR Systems
• Patient Care
• Medical Records
• Insurance Verification
• Medical Scheduling
• Administrative experience
• Microsoft Excel
• Computer literacy
• Supervising experience
Certifications and Licenses