RAKESH RAIDAS ADDRESS
H. No. – **96, Purani Basati,
MOBILE: +91-831******* Manegaon, Ranjhi
E-mail: email@example.com Jabalpur (M.P.) – 482005
• To work with a company wherein I can use my knowledge & skills for growth & development of company which in return will give me opportunities to grow & develop my career. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS:
S. No. Examination College/School University/Board Year Of Passing
1. MA (Sociology ) Kesharwani College Jabalpur MP R D V V Jabalpur M P
2. B. Com Govt. O.F.K. College R D V V
Jabalpur M P
3. 12th O.F.K.E.E.S.H.S Jabalpur M.P. Board Bhopal 2004 4. 10th O.F.K.E.E.S.H.S Jabalpur M.P. Board Bhopal 2002 WORK EXPERIENCE:
• NSB BPO SOLOTUION PVT. LTD. as a post Document Auditor
• Verify the document provided by the customers for Aircel Connection.
• Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
• Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
• Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
• Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
• Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with audities.
Four Year Exp. MP-ONLINE portals as a Computer Operator.
Two year Experience Online-Examination duty as a Invigilator.
Six months experience UST Global Company as a Site Supervisor.
Paytm KYC Team Back Office under the SRComSoft Jabalpur.
Online Examination Exp. As a CI-1 (Server Manager) of Orlando Academy of Indore.
Online Examination Exp. As a IT of NSEIT Ltd Jabalpur.
Online Examination Exp. As a Site Supervisor of APTECH. TECHNICAL SKILLS:
• Installation and configuration of windows based operating systems (windows XP, vista, 7, 8 & 10).
• Troubleshooting of all types of Hardware and software applications problems.
• Software installations and troubleshooting of all types of customer oriented field problems.
• Configuring & troubleshooting of Desktop/Laptop for managing backup and recovery.
• Troubleshooting Hardware, Software & networking problems.
• Handle the responsibilities of analyzing hardware and software issues and take necessary corrective actions to resolve.
• Install and upgrade hardware and software components
• Troubleshooting hardware based problems in pc.
• Providing OS support for Windows.
• Installation of OS in PC.
• Scheduling the Data backups and updates on pc.
• Troubleshooting and maintaining hardware.
• Installation Printer and Sharing Local Printer in Network.
• Knowledge of different types of operating systems like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8,
• Windows 7.
• Create hardware asset database by recording information such as configuration details, Serial number, asset code, warranty, and AMC details. Record installations of new machines.
• Record Movements of assets within site or outside.
• Record changes in the configuration of Machines (IMAC)
• Create software inventory with information such as License, version numbers, and registration details.
• Notifying about impending contract renewals and software license expiries.
• Preparing the Hardware and Software Inventory.
• Maintaining database of the various vendors, Principals with details like contact person, telephone numbers, escalation matrix and SLA.
• Logging calls with vendors/Principals.
• Coordinating with the vendors to get the calls resolved.
• Escalating the issues if required.
• Analyzing the performance of vendors against SLA.
• Maintaining Reports Vendor-wise.
• My academics and work experience is testament to my rigorous approach in analyzing issues and solving problems.
• Have developed skills in motivating and coordinating others to achieve higher standards.
• Also developed is my ability to form close associations with people from varied backgrounds and occupations, and from all age levels.
• By contrast, I am equally adept at working in small, or even in a solo environment. CERTIFIED COURSES:
• Diploma in Computer Application.
• Certificate course in Hindi and English typing on computer. PERSONAL STRENGTH:
• Hardworking towards the achieving the Goal.
• Sincere and committed to my work.
• Quick decision making power.
• Potential and adaptability.
• Devotion, Determination and Dedication.
• Handling a team with any number of team members.
• I am as adept at working in a solo, unsupervised environment as I am in a layered, team unit.
• A multilingual professional with energy and skills, able to assume responsibilities in a demanding environment.
Name : Rakesh Raidas
Date Of Birth : 01 July 1986
Nationality : Indian
Father’s Name : Shri. Hardayal Raidas
Mother’s Name : Smt. Tulsa Bai
Marital Status : Married
Gender : Male
Languages Known : Hindi & English
• Watching News Channels, Music Channels, and Movies.
• Playing Cricket and Chess.
• Internet Surfing.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITE:
• Member of M.P. POLICE in Raksha Samiti.
I hereby declare that the above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge and brief.
Date: - Rakesh Raidas