Address: Discovery Garden
Intend to build a career with leading corporate of speedy environment with committed and dedicated people, which will help meet explore myself fully and realize my potential, willing to work as a key player in challenge.
• Excellent communication skills. •Good at cooperation with colleges.
• Excellent in management kitchen staffs. •Experience in Michelin star restaurant.
• Good knowledge in Food handle hygiene. •Demonstrate “can-do” attitude
• Knowledge in Food Cost control.
FIVE PALAM JUMEIRH, DUBAI Nov 2017- Present
• Pre-opening Praia in five palm Jumeriah
• Pre-opening goose island in five jvc
• Operating busy al a carte operation (1500-2000) pax a day
• Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
• Creating menus and food coasting according to the company standards.
• Follows the instructions and recommendation from the immediate superior to complete the daily tasks.
• Coordinates daily tasks with the chef de cuisine.
• Ordered food products needed to keep appropriate stock levels for planned meals
• Hiring of new staff and training.
• Knowledge of suppliers.
• Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins. CHEF DE PARTIE
RUNSWICK SPORTS CLUB BY BULL AND ROO, DUBAI Jan 2016 - Oct 2017 CHEF DE PARTIE
AL KHALEEJ PALACE HOTEL, DUBAI Mar 2015 – Jan 2016 CHEF DE PARTIE
LOVEATFIRSTBITE, OMAN Jul 2012-May2014
DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE
TAJ FISHERMANS COVEIN, CHENNAI Feb 2011 –May 2012 COMMIS CHEF
TAJ CONNEMARA HOTEL, CHENNAI, INDIA Jan 2010- Jan 2011. COMMIS CHEF 2
VYSHAK INTERNATIONAL HOTEL, KERALA, INDIA May 2008-Dec 2009 Education and Qualifications
DIPLOMA IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT Jun 2005- May 2008
MADRAS INSTITUTE OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND CATERING TECHNOLOHY, CHENNAI, INDIA SSLC Jun 2003 – May 2004
KOCHANOOR HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL, KERALA, INDIA
References available on request
Courses and training
• PIC-person incharge