Ferndale, MI *****
Objective: A highly motivated self-starter looking to utilize my diverse set of skills to develop and evolve with a fast-growing, dependable company.
Qualities: • Possess solid management, interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
• Proficient in computer skills that include data entry, Word, Excel, Salesforce.
• A team player, acknowledged as “Total Quality Customer Service Professional.”
• Recognized for my ability to succeed in fast-paced environments to exceed company goals.
• Highly reliable self-starter, who relates well to a multi-cultural clientele.
• Works well in an ever-changing, competitive environment with a sense of urgency to get the job done. Summary of
• Increased customer retention by 27% from 60% to 87% at previous supervisor position.
• Retained all key accounts, utilizing persuasion/mediation skills.
• Proactive planning led to notable increase in morale on all teams.
• Coordinated monthly account reviews, drastically reducing potential problems.
• Recognized for highest food ticket sales average for 4 consecutive years.
• Succeeded in maintaining and surpassing consumer-facing sales goals and expectations. Employment
Four Clover Homes Rancho Cucamonga, CA September 2021 – Present Processing Assistant
• WFH environment to work independently
• Handle paperwork details, manage deadlines with clients United Wholesale Mortgage Troy, MI March 2015 – September 2021 Underwriting Support Specialist/LDP
• Responsible for fraud detection on all loan applicant names through exclusionary government monitoring system
• Goal of 0% errors/60 point loans per day. Achieved by month six.
• Gained mentor status for new hires by month six.
• Promoted to Account Exec with portfolio of highest producing accounts March 2016
• Recognized for highest rank production several months consecutively Commercial Maintenance Ferndale, MI April 2003 – March 2015 Area Supervisor
• Managed staff of 60+ part-time, full-time employees
• Responsible for 11 accounts, including the 3 largest revenue generators
• Ordering and maintaining supply inventory
• Customer service & account relationship building Earthbound Trading Company Lawrenceville, GA May 2001 – April 2003 Retail Store Manager
• Work with 9 sales professionals in the area’s largest shopping mall
• Responsible for schedules, inventory ordering, hiring, firing, training new employees
• Quickly and effectively solve customer issues
• Maintain quality control/satisfaction records, constantly seeking new ways to improve customer service through team meetings and brainstorming sessions.
• Daily merchandising, cleaning responsibilities
High School Diploma
Hamilton Southeastern High School Fishers, IN 1994 Jack Christenson School of Real Estate Troy, MI 2011 References Furnished Upon Request