Thomas C. Jenkins
Norwood, MA. 02062
(617) 464 - 9029
My ability to handle high stress situations is incomparable. I rise to the occasion. My customer service skills are also exceptional. I have over thirty years of experience in the retail and restaurant industries. I am also a very organized and efficient worker. I have immense energy, I usually work over 40 hours a week and take very few breaks . Last year I graduated from Bunker Hill College with a 3.71 GPA. while taking 3 classes a semester and working full time. I am currently attending UMass Boston as an English Major with a Concentration in Creative Writing, I plan to go to law school upon graduating in 2022
My vast experience over the years would take too much time to cover. Some places that I have worked are Walt Disney World. My primary responsibilities were Server / Bartender and Trainer.(I was a character several times Pluto/Goofy and The Beast). I was employed from 1998 through 2001. I voluntarily separated from the corporation because of lack of interest in the way the company was headed, it is also very difficult to keep up with their extremely high standards while always having a forced smile on your face. But the skills that I cultivated while employed there will never be forgotten and are still in effect . I also have many years as crew chief, night manager, shift supervisor( Albertsons, Ocean State Job Lot, and CVS.). In closing I would like to reiterate that I would be an asset to any establishment that chooses to hire me, and believe me when I tell you...You won’t regret it ! Thank You for taking the time to read my rather long resume and I hope to hear from you in the near future. Have a wonderful day. 2
Restaurant Associates/Mortgage Master -Food Service Utility
● Responsible for keeping FOH fully stocked and maintained to Restaurant Associates standards.
● Clean, wipe and sanitize tables as needed.
● Maintain chips, cookies, fruit, milk, juices, dessert, and salad bar to fully stocked.
● Put the Sysco order away twice a week. Rotating and handling the overstock.
● Log the daily temps on refrigerators, grill cooler, and walk-in/freezer:as well as ppm on sanitizer in three bay and at least 2 of the three prepared salads (chicken. tuna or egg).
● For six weeks last year, I was running the deli daily. My responsibilities were to slice meat and cheeses on the slicer refill condiments and toppings, make red pepper relish, olive tapenade, honey mustard, chipotle mayo,and roasted red peppers.
● When running the deli we added two items to the menu i.e. chicken and cheese quesadilla.
● Make sandwiches(hot and cold), and burgers, as well as a specialty sandwich
(changed weekly ), grilled cheese, and the quesadillas Restaurant Associates - Food Service Utility
September 2013/ November 2014
● In charge of maintenance and sanitation for all kitchen and restaurant equipment.
● Responsible for all deliveries and receiving, including stocking and rotating supplies.
● Maintaining all desserts and beverages in the reach-in cooler for guests. Education
I attended Bunker Hill Community College from 2015 to my graduation in May 2018 . I received my Associate's Degree with a 3.73 GPA. I'm currently pursuing my bachelor's degree at UMassBoston going into my senior year. I'm a psychology major and will be graduating 2023. my GPS 3.2. 3