Name: Eze Innocent
An experienced, highly skilled Mechanical Maintenance professional with over 13 years’ equipment and tool maintenance experience KEY SKILLS & EXPERTISE
• Troubleshooting and repairs
• Microsoft Office tools
• CMMS and EMS software usage.
• Diagnosis (Internal Combustion Engine, valves and equipments)
• Project management, budget and cost control
• Quality, Health & Safety.
B.Eng Honours, Mechanical/Production Engineering –Nnamdi Azikiwe University Nigeria (2001 - 2006)
- welding processes
- Basic Inspection Methods
–Canadian Welding Bureau – 2020
- ASME Standards & Certifications
–American Society of Mechanical Engineers – 2020
--Technical Project Management (TPM)
– OXFAM GB 2016
– Computerized Aided Monitoring (CAM)
– HazCom GHS
– Air Operated leveling beam Alignment.
– Permit to Work
– Power Tong Interlock System & Safety
– Frank’s International 2015
Membership: Society for Maintenance & Reliability Professionals (SMRP) PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Petro service and Logistics: Maintenance Mechanic (2021 – Present) Duties:
• Responsible for engine repairs.
• Responsible for Gearbox maintenance.
• Responsible for parts requisition.
• Truck & equipment Inspection and possible recommendations. Alkan Cameroon SA : Maintenance Controller (2019 - 2020) Key Responsibilities:
• Maintenance scheduling
• Preventive maintenance planning.
• Monitor and test equipment for optimal performance.
• Inventory management & proper documentation.
• Ensure HSE compliance.
Frank’s International Cameroon: Maintenance Technician (2014 - 2016)
• Optimize Well-Centre-Excellence on/off-shore.
• Managed equipment Retrofit as per design specification
• Preventive, Predictive and Corrective Maintenance as per MDS
• Inspection and Testing
• Operate CMMS and EMS software
• Ensure valid third party certification and calibration.
• Design and implement maintenance schedule
• Complete post/post-job administrative work
Wichtech Oilfield services Nigeria : Mechanical maintenance Engineer
(2011 – 2014)
• Engine Overhaul
• Tool disassembling, inspection and repair.
• Threaded valve installation
• Equipment retrofit
• Corrective maintenance
Obika Engineering Nigeria: Mechanical Trainee (2007 – 2011)
• Assist in troubleshooting.
• Perform basic inspection, replacement or repair of component.
• Responsible for housekeeping of work area.
• Witness part requisition and other duties as required.