M.A (Operations & Supply Chain Management)
Virtual University, Pakistan (ongoing)
Economics and Mathematics A & B, Punjab University CIPS
Introductory Certificate in Public Procurement (Level 2) ICM (UK)
Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Senior Supply Chain Executive 2008 – 2018
Procurement & Supply Assistant
Supply Department 2006 - 2007
LOGISTICS/ Admin ASSISTANT
Admin & Logistic Department 2005 - 2006
ACTED Pakistan (French Based NGO)
Business Executive 2003 - 2005
Xianle Co, Rawalpindi
Lecturer/Administrative Officer 2001 - 2003
Government Community Model College,
Lecturer, Lab Assistant 1998 - 2001
AIH Schooling System
- Trainings offered by UNHCR during 8 years regarding Soft Skill, ICT, Protection, Security (list could be provided as factsheet of SM)
- Advance Security training & HIV/AIDS Training with UNICEF, Islamabad.
- Received a training of 7 days for “FLAT=Finance+ Logistic+ Administration as TEAM” at ACTED Pakistan January 2006.
- Received training of D.E.O by Comsats
- Received training for IT-Courses as a Tool in working environment by E-Tech.
- Received training for CSC by CIT College with major in computers and MS-Office
- Received training (online) for “Managing Anger & Stress at Work Place”.
- Received training for windows all versions, MS Office all versions
- One day workshop on WTO in Pakistan
- First Aid Training by Red Crescent Peshawar
-eCommerce course by Digi skills
-Freelancing course by Digi skills
-Fire Fighting Training by Fire Fighting Unit Peshawar Memberships
- Blood Volunteer of PRCS,
- Work Volunteer of PRCS,
- Member of Asian Group Study
- Excellent in English, Urdu, and Punjabi. Certificate beginner Level in Chinese and Arabic.
-UN Language Proficiency in English language