Panicker Anish Gopal Email:email@example.com
Saraswathi Nilayam Mob: 082********,
Karnma, Vallikunnam P.O Res: 082********
Objective: Continuous progress on both professional and personal fronts through all round skills with emphasis on assigned targets. Hard work and team spirit thereby anticipating and meeting the challenges arising in the contemporary competitive business environment integrity and given to sustained hard work. And if provide with an opportunity I shall try my level best in satisfying my superiors in rightful discharge of my duties.
1 10+ Years of Professional experience in Chemical Engineering and Management in Allied Business 2.Presntly Working with 7 Continents Eco Friendly Solutions as Process Associate(From 10th Feb2021 onwards)
3 Worked with Intfos as Marketing Manage(15March2019-31Jan2021) 4. Worked with Kerala State Coir Corporation as Management Trainee from 10Jul2017 -10Jul2018 5 Worked with Manappuram Finance Limited As Branch Head.from 23 Feb 2011to30Jun 2017 6 Worked with Aptara Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. as Financial Analyst from April-2010 to Feb- 2011.
7 .Worked at Kerala State Pollution Control Board as Trainee Engineer from Mar-2007-June-2008. 8 Worked at Mahabal Enviro Engineers as Executive-Commercial & Lab from Jul-2003- Jan-2007. EDUCATIONAL DETAILS
1 MBA in Marketing and Finance with First class(63%) from IMK, Adoor Year 2010. 2 B.Tech(Chemical Engg.) with First Class(60%) from Pune University Year 2003 3 HSC(12std) with First Class(66%) from Pune University year 1998 4 SSC(10std) with First Class(67%) from St : Xavier’s .H S. affiliated to Pune University year 1996 SOFTWARE PROFICIENCY
Other soft Skills : MS – Office, Windows,C,C++
1)Presently Working with 7 Continents Eco Friendly Solutions as Process Associate(From 10th Feb2021 onwards)
• Analyzing company processes for delays, obstructions, and weaknesses.
• Advising on process upgrades to improve production rates and reduce costs.
• Assessing process orders.
• Servicing and maintaining production equipment.
• Troubleshooting processing issues.
• Maintaining machinery supply inventory.
• Notifying Quality Assurance personnel of production flaws.
• Ensuring production processes adhere to safety and quality regulations.
• Ensuring production area is clear of obstructions and contaminants.
• Creating production process reports.
2)Worked with Intfos as Marketing Manager(15March2019-31Jan2021)
•Devekop unique strategies and build upon current client strategies with digital arena to meet objectives.
•Execute projects to be high quality.on time and cost effective.
•Develop strong trusting relationship with clients.
•Proactively keep abreast of client marketing and media plans,and provide technological solutions including rich media, site optimization,promotional ideas,social networks,viral etc
•Ensure accountability is established during project planning process 3) Worked with Kerala State Coir Corporation as Management Trainee from 10Jul2017 -10Jul2018
• Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
•Understand each department’s daily processes and goals
•Provide administrative support
•Get familiar with personnel duties
•Participate in company’s strategic planning
•Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
•Keep track of business revenue
•Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
•Create and give presentations,attending trade fairs
•Maintaining and updating stock records.
•Counting materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock.
•Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
•Developing or improving upon inventory management procedures.
•Stocking and distributing supplies, equipment or merchandise. 4) Worked with Manappuram Finance Limited as Branch Head from Feb 2011-Jun2017 Responsiblities:-
•Mnaging the portfolio of Gold Loan Business
•Accountable for day-to-day operations of the branch
• Maintain communication between the branch and management by preparing daily,weekly, and month-end reports regarding operations and productivity.
• Formulate recommendations and provides feedback to management regarding operational policies and procedures.
Maintains control over audit procedures to ensure compliance with controls.
• Assists in ensuring that the branch is in compliance with federal laws and regulations set forth by regulatory agencies.
• Monitors office activity, including number of transactions, loan volume, sales volume,etc.
• Maintain knowledge of the gold loan products and services in order to efficiently train and motivate staff to cross-sell
• Assist in managing the security and safety of the branch, by analyzing security and safety policies and procedures.
• Completes projects on a timely basis as assigned by management.
• Cross-sell products and services.
• Resolves member complaints as they occur.
• Performs other various duties as assigned.
5)Aptara Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Apr-2010 to Feb-2011 Role: Financial Analyst.
• Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
• Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
• Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
• Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
• Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
• Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
• Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
• Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
• Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
• Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
• Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
• Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
• Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models 6 ) Kerala State Pollution Control Board Mar-2007-Jun-2008 Role: Trainee Engineer.
1. Identification, investigation and monitoring of air, land, noise and water pollution. . Taking acoustic measurements and recordings where appropriate and interpreting gathered data 2.The processing of applications for authorisations/permits under relevant legislation,including the inspection of premises, preparation of documentation, and the writing of authorisation/permit conditions. The re-inspection of relevant premises to ensure compliance with conditions, and the carrying out of authorised processes/permits and making the necessary variations. 3 The identification of areas which would benefit from environmental improvement in terms of pollution reduction, preparation of such improvement strategies in conjunction with others, and their implementation
4. The organisation and delivery of promotional activities related to specific pollution issues 7) Mahabal Enviro Engineers Jul 2003 – Jan 2007
Roles and responsibilities:- Role: Executive Commercial & Lab Site Inspection,Water Quality Monitoring,Air Quality Monitoring,Calibration, set up and standardizing Analytical instruments .
1 A dynamic, team-spirited, and results oriented career with more than Five years' successfully working with diverse populations, blending workforce development work experience with proven administrative and business development skills.Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills 2 A manager with increasing levels of line responsibility in both domestic and international regions. Experiences with particular emphasis on directing the planning, design, engineering, management and administration .
4. Experienced in analyzing and evaluating corporate strategies and priorities as they relate to workforce development and technology. Hands-on manager with highly developed negotiating skills and experiences cultivating strategic partnerships. 5. Decisive team leader with extensive experience recruiting and hiring highly technical teams developing talent and creating effective training programs. An advocate who encourages ongoing organizational Cooperation.
6. Persuasive communicator with well-developed presentation and negotiation skills. Able to develop productive relationships with colleagues, customers and staff at all levels. PERSONAL DETAILS:
Name : Panicker Anish Gopal
Gender : Male
Date of Birth : 08-07-1981
Language known : English, Hindi, Malayalam,Marathi.