**+ years of experience
• 03+ years of experience as SAP ABAP Consultant with working functional knowledge in SD and MM.
• 06+ years of experience in BPO and IT industry with various roles played starting as a Developer and then moved towards the Sr. Associate.
• 4 out of 6 years worked in Banking & Finance and Health & Public Sector domain.
• Expertise in developing application using Microsoft .Net technology. Proven skills in VB.Net, SQL server.
• Good Experience on Banking chat Mail Profilers etc.
• Worked as Software Development Group, lead a team of 15 members with different roles BA, Dev and QA etc.
• Initiated and completed Revert automation of various manual processes used by operations team for better efficiency.
• Ability to find error areas in the process for cost/ time saving and quality improvement.
• Instrumental in understanding issues and pain points in the application system and identifying solutions in a time bound and business friendly manner.
• Perform application maintenance activities by fixing issues, installing hot fixes received from vendor and tool upgrades.
• Good in data analysing and data interpretation areas
• Worked in closed collaboration with QA for testing of bugs and new features.
• Coordinate with different teams for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
• Experience of working in cross-geo teams and different stakeholders.
• Mentored team members for understanding and implementation of different modules.
• Sense of responsibility. Enjoy learning new concepts and technology. Educational Qualifications
• MSc (CS) Indian School of Business Management, Pune First Class Dec. 2020
• BSc (CS) Himalayan University, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh First class June 2018 Employment Details
• Senate Systems Pvt. Ltd. Pune SAP ABAP Consultant Jan-2019-Till date
• Wipro Technologies Ltd., Pune Sr. Associate March 2015 – Sept 2018
• FuturzHR (TCS Ltd.), Pune Business Analyst June 2014 – Feb 2015
• Lokesh Computers, Nashik Project Leader Sept 2012 – May 2014 Technical Skills
• Language/Technologies. SAP ABAP, .Net, ASP.Net, VB
• Programming Methodology Object Oriented Programming
• Database MS SQL server, Oracle, MS Access
• Operating System Windows 7-8, Windows IIS Server
• Tools and Utilities VMWare, Kali Linux, Python
Company Name : Senate Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Client Name : JBMI
Project Name : Implement and Support Project
Duration : 3+Years
Technologies : ABAP/4, SAP R/3-ABAP/4. ECC 5.0, ECC 6.0. Data Base : Oracle 9i, MySQL.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Display material history report.
• Sales order history report.
• Report to display vendor price.
• Report to display available stock information.
• Design & develop a smart forms for request for quotation. (RFQ).
• Design & develop a smart forms for sales invoice.
• Design & develop a smart forms for sales order.
• Design & develop a smart form for purchase order.
• Modification to already developed smart forms.
BDC & LSMW:
• Vendor master using LSMW.
• Material master using BAPI (BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA).
• Upload master data for customer using BDC call transaction method. BADI/EXITS:
• Enhancement to validate change number in bill of material (BOM).
• Enhancement to validate material group (material group are validate against those save in ztable) during material creation.
• Enhancement to validate country during vendor creation. Project Name : ACDV Queue (Automated Customer Dispute Verification) Duration : 3 years
Technologies : VB, .Net, SQL Server, Omega, TSYS, Credit Bureau, A/C Payable Application. Role : Sr. Associate
Project Abstract : ACDV tool was developed for US based leading banking client for tracking and resolving credit card customer’s queries automatically. Below are few features and automation opportunities identified to make the application robust & independent.
• Developed auto work on the queries raised by card holder
• Auto receive queries in the form of case through a common platform
• Base on the concern automated job validate and gather information from cardholder account
• Verify account queries and revert to the customer
• For change request, auto fill form, submit to credit bureaus and send response Role and Responsibilities:
• Access core business application using VB, .Net tools and Credit Bureaus.
• Design and develop new Reporting database by consolidating key data from core business applications.
• Facilitated and led code review sessions, proposed SQL Server Database architecture and recommended best solution for the application.
• Support to Test planning, development and automation in VB.Net.
• Understand test requirements, design test cases, execute the test cases (manual and automated), ensuring schedule adherence to all milestone.
• Timely deliverables and weekly status reports, Test Execution Report and timely response to queries from clients and other stakeholders.
Project Name : Ingersoll Rand (Finance system – Account Payable) Duration : 11 months
Technologies : Oracle 9i, R12, People Soft,
Role : Sr. Developer
Project Abstract : The application was developed for US based leading compressor manufacturing company for effectively maintaining financial records. Below are few features and automation opportunities identified to make the application robust & independent.
• Streamlined the process for Invoice Rejection and the scenario when Invoice payment not done.
• Optimized Queries for various stored procedures, views and functions for reports.
• Used various code promotion strategies in Team Foundation Server TFS such as branching, merging, source control, Team Integration, Bugs assignment.
• Implemented solution for transforming business application data into SQL server.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Involved in all phases of SDLC from requirement analysis to designing, building, testing, and implementation and production payment release.
• Developed custom admin tools using VB.NET, Oracle 9i, and upgraded application from Visual Studio 2010 to 2012.
• Worked on Auto Payment development methodology.
• Acted as a Lead for developing different mode payment modules and pushing solution to QA and production.
• Designed the logic that Rejected Invoice to run application programs in accordance with a specified business need.
• Trained team members with technical aspects of the repayment and PO entry.
• Helped Management to meet the deliverables of Invoice payment and Utility Payment on time. Project Name : Development, Sale Software and Hardware Duration : 2 years
Technologies : VB, .Net, SQL Server, Lead Quote, Sales Role : Project Leader
Project Abstract : The web application was developed for India based Pharmaceutical, Manufactured Electric, Labour, and Small Industry Company for managing end to end business processes (HR, Finance, Sale, Attendance, Bill, Settlement and Report).
• Developed and migrated all outdated platform, programme to easy operate.
• Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe VSS 2005, Subversion SVN, and TFS Team Foundation Server 2012/2010 as source control.
• Analysed SQL queries, stored procedures, views, user defined functions, packages, database performance tuning, indexing, database backup and restore using MS SQL Server and Oracle.
• SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports for report generation, integration into .NET Applications.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for designing, development, code clean-up and maintenance of application.
• Quality checking and ensure the development done as per specifications and standards being followed.
• Work on defect fixing and keep track on defects in the defect tracking tool.
• Performing Unit and Integration Testing in the Development in .NET Application.
• Coordinates the efforts of developers and testers to ensure that departmental and organization targets and objectives are met; communicate work progress regularly to higher management.
• Support team members in development and clarify build queries. Additional Courses and Certification
• 03 Month Course on SAP ABAP conducted by Helios Systems, Pune Personal Details
Name : Mahendra Chhotu Chavan
Date of Birth : 3rd October 1983
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Married
Passport : Yes
Nationality : Indian
Local Address : Flat No 4, 2nd FL, Tirupati Apt,
Morya Park Lane No 1, Pimple Gurav, Pune - 411061, Maharashtra, India
Permanent address : Row House no 8, Pramukh Park, Laxmi Nagar, CIDCO, New Nashik 422008