Knoxville, TN *****
Hard-working professional with 10+ years of experience and a Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Picker / Order Selector
House Hasson Hardware - Knoxville, TN
January 2020 to Present
Hand help machine operating.
Boxing each item with the right company and client name Labeling boxes
Boxing and sealing up orders
• Read orders to ascertain catalog numbers, sizes, colors, and quantities of merchandise.
• Obtain merchandise from bins or shelves.
• Compute prices of items or groups of items.
• Complete order receipts.
• Keep records of out-going orders.
• Place merchandise on conveyors leading to wrapping areas.
• Requisition additional materials, supplies, and equipment. Housekeeping / Front Desk Receptionist
Holiday express And Suites - Powell, TN
April 2016 to March 2019
• Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
• Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
• Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
• Replenish supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
• Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
• Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
• Sweep, scrub, wax, or polish floors, using brooms, mops, or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
• Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
• Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
• Hang draperies and dust window blinds.
• Disinfect equipment and supplies, using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers.
• Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
• Care for children or elderly persons by overseeing their activities, providing companionship, and assisting them with dressing, bathing, eating, and other needs.
• Wash dishes and clean kitchens, cooking utensils, and silverware.
• Remove debris from driveways, garages, and swimming pool areas.
• Sort clothing and other articles, load washing machines, and iron and fold dried items.
• Run errands, such as taking laundry to the cleaners and buying groceries.
• Sort, count, and mark clean linens and store them in linen closets.
• Polish silver accessories and metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
• Prepare rooms for meetings and arrange decorations, media equipment, and furniture for social or business functions.
• Purchase or order groceries and household supplies to keep kitchens stocked and record expenditures.
• Request repair services and wait for repair workers to arrive.
• Replace light bulbs.
• Assign duties to other staff and give instructions regarding work methods and routines.
• Plan menus and cook and serve meals and refreshments following employer's instructions or own methods.
• Answer telephones and doorbells.
• Deliver television sets, ironing boards, baby cribs, and rollaway beds to guests' rooms.
• Move and arrange furniture and turn mattresses.
Sitel - Knoxville, TN
July 2010 to August 2015
I worked in the Turbo tax department.
• Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
• Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
Review insurance policy terms to determine whether a particular loss is covered by insurance. Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
Compare disputed merchandise with original requisitions and information from invoices and prepare invoices for returned goods.
Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as extreme weather conditions that could increase utility bills. Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
Solicit sales of new or additional services or products. Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems.
Review claims adjustments with dealers, examining parts claimed to be defective, and approving or disapproving dealers' claims.
Order tests that could determine the causesuct malfunctions. Order tests that could determine the causes of product malfunctions. Education
High School Diploma
AUSTIN EAST HIGH SCHOOL - Knoxville, TN
proven knowledge of conflict resolution, order processing, and multi-site call center management. Aiming to leverage my skills to successfully fill the Warehouse, Call Representative, Housekeeping, role at your company.
Work style: Reliability — Highly Proficient
Tendency to be reliable, dependable, and act with integrity at work Full results: Highly Proficient
Warehouse safety — Proficient
Using safe practices in a warehouse setting
Full results: Proficient
Attention to detail — Completed
Identifying differences in materials, following instructions, and detecting details among distracting information
Full results: Completed
Cleaner fit — Proficient
Measures the traits that are important for successful cleaners Full results: Proficient
Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.