College Park High
College Park, GA
Fairburn, United States 30213
• Filing/ Inventory management
• Analytical abilities
• Strong problem solving
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Basic math
• Customer service
• Friendly, positive attitude
• First Aid/CPR
• Computer skills Print,Scan, Copy,Fax
Soȅware used SAP,Quickbooks,
Education And Training
Responsible Warehouse Clerk experienced in Shipping and receiving, organizing, and filing complex information. Self-directed and resourceful with professional demeanor and hard-working mindset. Committed to maintaining high standards of accuracy, productivity and confidentiality keep and maintain Customer Satisfaction. Randstad - File Clerk
05/2021 - Current
Prologistix - Logistics Coordinator
East Point, GA
03/2021 - 05/2021
Randstad - Receptionist /File Clerk
02/2021 - 05/2021
Aviall Services Inc / Boeing Global Services - CSC Warehouse Clerk II / Clerk B Atlanta, GA
01/2017 - 03/2020
Donna M. Screws
• Maintain files, observing strict data confidentiality procedures.
• Manage high volume of letters, memoranda, invoices and documents.
• Update integrated library system records to include new holdings.
• Answer phones confirm appointments.
Relay information between drivers and Warehouse including ETA Check-in and potential delays.
• Complete reports on daily logistics activities and issues. handle high volume paperwork collaborating with administrators to resolve invoicing and shipping problems.
• Complete timely data entry using c-3, JDE,JDA, Outlooke, Chep Welcomed patrons to front desk and engaged in Professional friendly conversations while providing assistance.
Managed oﬀice paperwork, including scanning, Faxing, copying documents and routing business correspondence.
• Pulled and organized requested documentation.
• Worked with oﬀice manager to attain operational goals.
• Received, stored and shipped goods and materials. Demonstrated great teamwork skills with staﬀ members involved in production and transport.
• Monitored work areas for cleanliness and functionality and removed obstacles for safety.
• Maintained business operations by communicating with coworkers and managers. Assisted coworkers with special projects to learn new tasks while gaining additional responsibilities.
• Verified received goods by comparing with purchase orders.
• Received deliveries, scanned packages and updated orders in internal database. Unloaded incoming products oﬀ trucks, sorted items in staging area and transported items to final storage locations.
• Prepared inventory for shipment by attaching tags and labels.
• Examined packages and goods for damage and notified vendors of replacement needs. Identified safety hazards and notified management to determine proper resolution of issues.
Moba Coroporation - Shipping And Receiving Clerk
02/2007 - 01/2017
Tracked inventory, conducted cycle counts and audits and resolved issues to maintain accurate records.
Rotated goods in inventory by following “first in, first out” approach to keep shelves organized and well-stocked.
Navigated powered Sitdown liȅ trucks safely to move items throughout warehouse and reduce injury risk.
• Received orders via phone, -Email, fax and internet daily For AOG Coordinated shipping and receiving schedules with production to assist in traﬀic control on docks.
• Pick,Pack, Receive Ship Air, Ground,LTL Using S.A.P ssoȅware
• Checked customer orders, labeling and documentation prior to shipment to avoid delays.
• Directed warehouse team in stocking merchandise, pulling orders and setting up loads. Rejected deliveries containing damaged items or shortages and corresponded with shipper to rectify issues.
• Directed junior staﬀ in preparing outgoing and receiving incoming shipments. Logged inbound and outbound discrepancies, such as wrong product, incorrect quantities and damages.
Compared bills of lading against actual merchandise received, inspected for damaged goods and coordinated distribution to correct departments.
• Prepared documentation to track and report on damaged or missing items.
• Monitored merchandise received and shipped from facility in computer system. Operated forkliȅs, hand trucks or other equipment to load, unload, transport and store goods.
Tracked inventory levels, handling aspects of shipping and receiving and kept accurate records.
• Maintained inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
• Obtained required documentation to move cargo onward. Collaborated with carrier representatives to determine receipt methods and make special delivery arrangements.
• Maintained work areas in organized, safe and clean manner. Unpacked and examined incoming shipments to confirm consistency with records and routed materials to appropriate department.
Compared shipment contents with paperwork to support inventory accuracy and records management.
• Organized storage areas to maximize movement and minimize labor.
• Placed products and rotated stock per established standards.
• Prepared accurate shipping orders and bills of lading to direct and route materials. Opened and inspected packages received and routed to merchandise stocking or requisitioning department.
Researched lost or missing shipments and initiated tracing process to locate shipments and meet customer needs.
Input weights, charges, discrepancies and other data in Quickbooks,FedEX Ground & Air
,UPS, LTL Freight