OBJECTIVE • To actively contribute to the development and growth of an organization.
PROFILE • A highly organized and detailed financial professional with 30 years of securities
• A knowledgeable risk management advisor
• Technically proficient in MS Word and Excel
• Inspiring team leader with superb interpersonal, planning and communication abilities
EXPERIENCE JPMorgan Chase & Co., Brooklyn, New York
Transaction Specialist 01/15 - Present
• Communicate regularly with management on risk and compliance of transactions and
• Process invoice and billing reports.
• Engage in client interfacing and problem solving of related issues.
Chase Bank, New York, New York
Team Leader/ Assistant Supervisor 08/99 – 12/14
• Monitor risk and exposure reports.
• Assist in the re-registration of 1 billion worth of negotiable assets.
• Interact with clients, brokers and government agencies on the processing of custodial
USTrust Company of New York, New York, New York
Section Manager 06/79 – 07/99
• Oversee vault securities operations such as: receives, deliveries, and research of
custodial instruments held for safekeeping.
• Managed staff, special projects, and coordination of vault audits.
Thomas Edison State University, Trenton New Jersey
MS in Human Resource Management, 2018
Bloomfield College, Bloomfield New Jersey
BS in Business Administration, concentration in Information Management System, 2008
ACTIVITIES • Deputy Fire Warden, JPMorganChase, 2017
• Juvenile Judicial Committee Member, Middlesex County, New Jersey, 2010
• President of FAB 5 Investment Club, 2008
• Emergency First Responder, Passaic County, New Jersey 2006