DAISY M CASTILLO
Deer Park, TX. 77536
OBJECTIVE: To secure a permanent position with room for growth and advancement within. EDUCATION: Ashford University 2012- Present
Associates of Arts Accounting degree program.
TECHNICAL/BILLING SOFTWARE SKILLS:
Basic knowledge in Motiva /Shell SAP, EDI Billing, Vinimaya, P66 Epay, CCM, Ariba, Acorn (Chevron Phillips Chemical), Clear Orbit GE, Rentalman, Track, OTS, Enterprise, Intermediate level MS Office, Windows, Excel & Outlook, Data Entry 10-key, Type 45wpm
BRANDSAFWAY PASADENA, TX 06/05/2017 to Present
CASH APPLICATION SPECIALIST
• Daily processing of payments in a timely manner
• Post payments to our Bank of America acct to our GL
• Perform research and reconciliations of accounts as directed by account reps or requested by cust omers
• Meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
• Scan and File material according to file system
• Answer inquiries from internal or external customers via phone and email in a timely manner
• Assist with credit card payments and credit card balancing
• Processes all workflows (100ct.) (Adjustments, Credit Memo’s, AR/AP contras, Bad-Debt and M ove/Pay Retention)
• Assist with yearly audits
• Assist with accounts receivable and special projects as needed UNITED RENTALS HOUSTON, TX 09/26/2016 to 05/26/17
ACCOUNT RECEIVALBES CLERK
• Lead clerk in handling accounts receivable for the gulf coast Houston branch
• Process payments and collections.
• Contact leads for past due invoices
• Process rental quotations, reservations and contracts
• Establish new rental and sales accounts by serving walk-in and call-in customers.
• Negotiate prices on equipment rentals and contractor supplies in accordance with pricing policies and procedures.
• Accurate use of United Rentals computer system for reservations, quotes, rental / sales.
• Coordinate and track daily equipment pickups and returns with the branch dispatcher.
• Dispatching delivery trucks and managing customer expectations regarding delivery.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor TOTAL SAFETY US, INC LA PORTE, TX 10/12/2015 to 07/06/2016 BILLING SPECIALIST
• Responsible for full cycle billing for Exxon and Jacobs Field Services
• Run daily reports such as Returned Not Billed, OTS open labor reports,and aging reports used to properly bill in a timely manner
• Process all transactions scanned by field admin as soon as they are received
• Follow up with field admin if complete paperwork to bill was not received
• Confirm that all required information to bill is included on all paperwork
• Properly bill all rental cycled bills, returns, exchanges, and labor time
• Track and bill labor time using Ephillips 66 site and Vinimaya for all field employees
• Researched any labor or billing discrepancies
• Followed audit billing policies and procedures, assuring I have all proper back up scanned
• Maintain all open contract files, keeping them updated and accurate
• Prepare and send out invoices requesting payment,
• Initiate telephone and/or email contact with internal & external customers with amounts past due, determining reason and arranging for collection or adjustment to correct errors in accounts.
• Provided administrative support to any peer needing assistance
• Maintain strong accurate billing done in a timely manner usually being same day CLARK FREIGHT LANES PASADENA, TX 11/22/2013 to 09/18/2015 PAYROLL/BILLING SPECIALIST
• Followed payroll policies and procedures
• Provided administration support for managing employee time off such as sick time or loss of employment.
• Prepared reports by compiling summaries of earning, taxes, deductions, leave, disability and non-taxable wages
• Researched payroll discrepancies
• Updated payroll records accordingly
• Assisted in printing checks for non-deposit payroll
• Prepared and sent out bills, invoices, and bank deposits.
• Processed payments, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc. all while using in-house database.
• Initiated telephone and/or email contact with internal & external customers with amounts past due, determining reason and arranging for collection or adjustment to correct errors in accounts.
• Accept incoming phone calls to handle billing issues and/or process payments and credits.
• Follow up on calls and email, fax or mail copies of invoices as required.
• Ran daily reports such as credit hold report, credit balance report and aging reports used to update notes in system regarding status of payment on accounts. FEDERATED INVESTORS HOUSTON, TX 01/05/2008 to 11/26/2013 BILLING SPECIALIST
• Logged in all incoming faxes, sorted and distributed all incoming mail
• Ran daily reports of funds to be credited to several Texas accounts
• Ran balance sheets to assure accurate data entry and to assure all incoming funds were dollar per dollar accurate when compared to file downloaded from in-house data base.
• Printed and matched up all invoices with appropriate documents.
• Filed and date recorded all legal and binding documents
• Followed all privacy compliance rules.
WACHOVIA SECURITIES HOUSTON, TX 03/12/2004 to 12/07/2007 CLIENT SERVICE REP
• Provided sales practice as well as overall administrative and operational client service support to assist the business activities of the Financial Advisor(s).
• Provided assistance to the Financial Advisor by furnishing account information and quotes, establishing new accounts, and processing deliveries and/or payments.
• Performed various administrative functions to the Branch Manager including, but not limited to, typing of letters, forms and reports from rough draft, as well as preparing and/or originating correspondence for the Financial Advisor.
• Handled telephone calls and other inquiries, for research reports as well as resolving account problems. Established and maintained files to meet regulatory requirements, created and produced reports in databases while establishing and maintaining files and record keeping necessary to support sales efforts.
• Kept inventory of supplies and ordered when necessary, arranged in office meetings, lunches and out of the office traveling including but not limited to hotel and air fare ventures. DR. CONRAD ENT HOUSTON, TX 06/15/2000 to 03/05/2004 MEDICAL ASSISTANT
• Checked in/out patients
• Collected co-pays and assisted in collecting past due charged amounts
• Took vital signs, pulled and filed daily charts,
• Verified all insurance benefits
• Confirmed scheduled and future appointments
• Gave immunizations along with ill shots.
TEMP AGENCIES PASADENA, TX 1999 to 2000
• Switchboard operator
• Receptionist, filing
• Typing, 10-key, data entry
REFERENCES UPON REQUEST