EMMANUEL OGBOLE SUNDAY JOHN
KNOWLEDGE OF SOFTWARE
SAP / JD Edwards ERP tools for work order management, e-procurement, ARIBA, time Writing, fault analysis, category coding etc
Desigo Siemens software
Steam Turbine Generator (STG) master and general control and protection panel interface (MCP & GCPP)
Enervista Software for GE Multilin Firmware upgrade Flir tools software, for thermograph survey data analysis and interpretation of fault
Electrical Instrumentation National
Instrument Software Multisim Electrical
Machine and power – livewire
Microsoft Office tools
MapInfo Professional - Radio Frequency Professionals WORK EXPERIENCE
Workshop Superintended February 2021 till date
Chevron Nigeria Limited Escravos Gas to Liquid (Broad Global Energy Service)
• Installation and Commissioning of new equipment
• Conducted Electrical and HVAC load survey analysis.
• Coordinate and participate in maintenance activities on electric motors, Motor starters, UPS, VSD/VFD, Steam turbine, Critical Power Generator, Transformer, switch gears, breakers,
• Participated in plant restoration activities.
• Manage workflow process using JD Edward /SAP (Oracle)
• Order materials maintenance activities
• Training of personnel for capacity and team building
• Keep records and maintain to maintain proper spare parts level Perform PSSR (Prestart-up Safety Review) prior to commissioning of equipment’s ACHIVEMENTS
• Human Energy award and recognition for outstanding performance for preventing loss of ASU1 due to faulty VSD
• Human Energy award and recognition for outstanding performance for resolving AHU3 fail to start after black out of 28
• Award and Recognition for continuous annual saving of 108000 USD for the initiative to close an existing gap and introducing 3
stage filtration to resolve failure of equipment and improve high hygiene of control room occupants.
HVAC Lead TECH and Senior Electrical Technician March 2020 to February 2021 Chevron Nigeria Limited Escravos Gas to Liquid (DALF ETI)
• Develop preventive maintenance schedule and procedure for HVAC system
• participated weekly operations and maintenance weekly alignment meetings
• Coordinates and manage weekly tasks and plan task for forthcoming weeks.
• Variable speed drive Preventive maintenance
• UPS maintenance and repair
• Perform transformer oil analysis and maintenance on transformers
• Troubleshoot and fixed faults with VSD
• Battery banks preventive maintenance, internal resistance, and cold cranking capacity analysis
• Electric motor preventive maintenance and repair
• Carry out troubleshooting and repair using schematic diagrams
• Understand the principle of different earthing system and principle of electrical protection. ACHIVEMENTS
• Recognition for developing switching calendar for substations HVAC system to achieve its maintainability, availability, and reliability (verbal).
• Recognition for Resolving water ingress into substation 2 LV building directly on the Essential Board MCC capable of tripping the plant (verbal)
• Recognition for resolving an overdue condensation problem before my resumption in substation 6 feeding the process control room and Admin building (verbal) Supervisor September 2018 – 2020
OJK Alternative Power Solution Lagos, Lagos State.
• Design analysis and Installation of Solar and Inverter power system
• Design and installation of automatic changeover system.
• Performed Job safety analysis, Job hazard analysis and Planning Phase Hazard Analysis
• Delegate and participated in toolbox meeting.
• Performed job scoping and managed manpower availability.
• Performed battery ampere hour and integrity test.
• Performed wiring and installations of electrical fittings and carried out soldering and replacement of faulty components
• Manpower management and worksite safety
• Developed work pack for heavy installation.
• Introduced preventive maintenance for existing and new installations.
• Manpower development through training.
• Developed procedure for installation and maintenance.
• Developed ACD to number and integrate new equipment to the system.
• Developed ACD to delete PMs for decommissioned equipment to ensure proper manpower management.
Prime Atlantic Cegelec (PACE) 2013 - 2014 Ogun
State, Nigeria Oil & Gas Maintenance and Operation
(O&M) Vocational Training Vocational Training in the following field.
• Electrical Maintenance,
• Mechanical maintenance,
• Health Safety Environment (HSE).
Senior Electrical Technician and HVAC Foreman 2018-2013 Chevron Nigeria Limited Escravos Gas to Liquid (PACE-Chevron Nigeria Limited) Offshore
• Carryout maintenance on VSDs, electric motors, motor starters, transformers, switch gears, breakers, UPS
• Manage daily task on the Chevron’s JDE enterprise (Computerized Maintenance Management System), perform time writing and failure analysis report with repair procedure.
• Developed ACD to make change to existing PMs
• I have a key ability and responsibility to train, teach and pass knowledge to co-workers and assistants
• Develop a Standard Repair Procedure for knowledge sharing whenever I discover a safer and more efficient way to achieve a task
• Troubleshoot; repair and maintained industrial chillers and dehumidifiers used for confine space activities.
• Developed monthly, quarterly, and annual maintenance procedures for Chevron Nigeria EGTL.
• Served as team member of strategic operation and maintenance weekly tasks alignment planning in Escravos Gas to Liquid plant Chevron Nigeria limited. ACHIVEMENTS
• I introduced proper HVAC preventive maintenance procedure and plan for Analyzer Shelter and Air Separation Unit (ASU) Remote Instrument Building (RIB) thereby stopping replacement of condenser fan motors after each preventive
• Prepare a Standard Repair and Operating Procedure for compressor and Condenser replacement.
• Facilitated Chevron EGTL Laboratory skilled enhancement program on the design and operation of EGTL LAB HVAC system.
• Facilitated Chevron EGTL Laboratory skilled enhancement program on the safe use, function maintenance and repair of fume cupboard Process operations and Utility Plant Operator 2010 – 2011
Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Company
• Man, nitrogen production plant where Instrument air and plant air are produced via nitrogen production process at NNPC Kaduna.
• Man, water treatment Plant and sewage plant as Utility operator in Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Kaduna.
• Carried out collection of samples for analytical purposed by relevant department.
• Performed LOTO to make plant safe for maintenance personnel
• Participated in permit to work process as site checker
• Manage processes and enforce all environmental practices and prepare reports for same.
• Develop and documents routine process operations for products.
• Manage efficient storage of all data and ensure increase in efficiency of same.
• Monitored local instruments, gauges, and meters to verify conformance to standard operating
• Start and stop pumps, compressors and other equipment based on the direction of the panel operator
• Recognition for Maintaining safe and stable operation (verbal)
• Recognition for Plant productivity improvement (verbal) Electrical and Electronics Technician 2008 - 2009
SANTEC Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Troubleshoot and rectify fault with electrical and electronics panel
• Wiring of electrical panel
• Higher National Diploma Electrical Engineering 2019
• Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna
• Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering 2009
• Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) 2006