754-***-**** email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/luz-eqrefined
Exceptional diversity & inclusivity consultant with over 10 years of experience in creating culture shifts, executive management training, talent development, and setting standards for equitable working environments. EXPERIENCE:
EQ Refined Consultancy, New Jersey April 2016 – Present CEO & Founder
● Create and lead inclusion, diversity and culture workshops to align organizations to achieve DEI initiatives and goals through building inclusive leadership training, unconscious bias and cultural and emotional intelligence programs.
● Lead workshops to support senior leaders in creating top-level strategy and executable actions through recruiting, development and retaining top talent in the workforce.
● 80% of clients saw an increase in performance within a 2-year period of direct consulting, as well as a 35% increase in revenue.
● Develop and deliver strong presentations both virtually and physically generating impactful and actionable strategies and techniques to improve the organization’s retention rate by 15%.
● Collaborate with internal partners such as talent development, and senior leadership steering committees and other stakeholders to drive best practices and strategic outcomes. Project Innovate Newark, New Jersey December 2018 – 2021 Diversity & Inclusion Director – BLINK Business Leaders
● Entered 3 high schools by producing a regionally recognized business education curriculum that included 4 programs; Financial Literacy, Management, Accounting, and Economics available for students interested for underserved communities.
● Led and supported projects and programming from ideation through to execution to align, scale and operationalize DE&I
(ID&B) and drive impact.
● Oversaw the design of evaluations and assessments by tracking progress through surveys, measuring an 65%+ increase in business literacy, change management while
● Incorporated multiple techniques that promoted inclusion of thought leadership and was voted best class of the day Center for Urban Entrepreneurship & Economic Development, New Jersey Feb 2020 – Present Project Leader
● Worked on Black and Latinos in Tech program while supporting entrepreneurs actively seeking to start and grow businesses
● Monitor and facilitate the applicant review process, write evaluations, survey and gather data to support customers’ needs
● Provide on-site customer support gaining valuable feedback for the program
● Host all volunteer training and possibly conduct a training module for the small businesses EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science – Management w/ Concentration in Entrepreneurship and Sales Rutgers Business School CERTIFICATIONS
Cornell Certificate of Diversity and Inclusion Louis Gluck Memorial Award in Management Currently enrolled in the Inner MBA NYU program
COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP ACTIVITIES
Woman in Leadership Diversity and Inclusion Counsel Roundtable, Women’s Leadership Network Della Leaders Club
A Global Community of Entrepreneurs, Professionals & Young Leaders New York Chapter Happiness Committee Project Innovate Newark Board Member
● Microsoft Office: (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Google Drive
● Bilingual, fluent in Spanish and proficient in Tagalog