Dorsaf Dora Sakali
Inglewood California 90301
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Energetic and highly motivated individual with experience in performing a variety of administrative and staff support duties, which requires a range of knowledge and skills of organizational procedures and policies. Diplomatic and tactful. Excellent communication and customer service skills. Self starter that requires minimum supervision Keyboarding skills. Speak fluent German and Arabic. Very detail oriented. EXPERIENCE
Appliances, clothing, home goods, electronics, tools, and various other items sold by Sears to ensure the accuracy of the item price as it is shown in the weekly sales ad.
● Perform duties as an MPU, when customers order merchandise online so it can be picked up in a timely manner either by UPS or the customer.
● On an as needed basis help with code 3 and help the cashiers at the register. Placed online orders with the customer in store if an item was out of stock to be delivered to their home and or picked up at the store within a matter of 3-5 days.
● organized and restocked shelves with merchandise in every department of the store. Secretary III
● Greeted and redirected clients and visitors to appropriate departments.
● Answered multiple phone lines, prepared and submitted employee time sheets to the Department of Human Recourses checked clients in for their appointments. Proofread Employee Performance Evaluations, submitted them to the proper supervisor for signature and returned the documents to Headquarters within the time limit given.
● Operated fax and copy machines, scanning documents and forwarding via e-mail.
● Prepared and send daily schedules via email and text as needed. Created new employee files and maintained current employee files up to date (e.g. Doctor's credentials, HIPAA training, MSW licenses. Minute keeping and distributing at the next meeting. Typing, creating forms and complex forms, write reports and respond to various inquiries from various individuals. Locating extracting information. Prepared reports, made presentations shared ideas and/or recommended solutions, various administrative duties.
(E.g. formatting standard documents; receiving, processing and routing documents; placed office supply orders etc.)
Applied company’s ordinances and departmental policies and procedures in order to ensure all work done complies with establishment’s guidelines and requirements. Medical Support Manager
● Billed the Department of Mental Health for services rendered
● Type, proofread SOAP notes written by Psychologist and verify DX codes.
● Knowledge of ICD-9 and COT coding procedures.
● Scheduled psychiatrist appointments, placed pharmacy orders.
● Followed up on delivery of medications, input medication information into the PATS system, data entry of medical information, verified patients insurance and eligibility to receive treatment.
● Scheduled hotel and airline reservations using airline software system.
● Booked discount airline reservations for domestic and international travel.
● Rental car reservations.
● Booked cruises and Tours
● Handled accounting duties.
● Provided quality customer service to encourage repeat business.
● Handled lost and retrieved baggage, due to airline error for the clients and processed all necessary documents.
MCA (Merchandise Associate) Sears Holdings Baldwin Hills, CA Current Secretary III. To the department Head Department of Mental Health LA 12/10/14-08/05/15 Administrative/Office Manager/Accounting/Billing Lotus Town Car, Los Angeles, CA 2013 Office Manager/Medical Billing, Robert Holloway MD Los Angeles, CA 03/10/09-04/13 Medical Support Manager, Glass INC Los Angeles, CA 01/02-02/09 Travel consultant, LAX Central Reservations, Los Angeles, CA 03/95-02-02 EDUCATION
Venice Skill Center, Venice, CA, Administrative Assistant Certificate, Computer Operations, 2012-2013
Los Angeles County of Education Los Angeles, CA, Career Planning, 2011 West Los Angeles College, Los Angeles, CA, Medical Billing and Coding Certificate, 2010 Hauptschule Gutersloh. Germany High School Diploma,1989