I am currently the senior pharmacist at clicks Mafikeng mall and currently pursuing a qualification as a PCDT Pharmacist. I am confident that my diverse skills and work ethic will make me an asset to the organisation.
I am able to thrive within a team environment and I am also able to flourish working independently.
Pharmacy manager: clicks Mafikeng mall 2018/02 till date.
• Monitor pharmacy schedules
• Manage junior staff.
• Manage general pharmacy issues that come up.
: From 2012 until 2018 at Mafikeng provincial hospital
• Attend Pharmacy therapeutic Committee meetings and follow up on outstanding tasks.
•Organise and plan meetings with other managers organise work to improve the pharmacy process.
•Staff development programs
: From 2013-2017 locum pharmacist at
• Era’s pharmacy
• Clicks pharmacy the crossing
• Staff management
• Pharmacy assistant learner education facilitation 083*******
• Effective Interpersonal and
• Staff development
• Project development and
• Time Management
• Basic HR & IR
Attention to detail
Strong Work Ethic
I am a board member for NPO Ambassodors4change
I AM CHANGE Youth Programme
• Awareness Campaigns
• Substance awareness education
• Skills Provision Scheme
• Career guidance
• Team Building
• Teen Mentorship
• Collecting essentials for girls, students and expecting mothers
• Care packs for expecting mothers
• Care packs for teenage girls
• Stationary packs for students
Gathel Moyo [Ambassadors 4 Change] : 083*******
Xolani Nkhotha[Clicks Retailers ] :072*******
Erasmas Moolman [Era’s pharmacy] : 018-***-****