Acquah Bernard Amponsah
Innovative, industrious Mechanical Engineer in learning new design skills since graduating with a Mechanical Engineering Degree. I have developed an excellent analytical, Practical and skills throughout my degree. A communicative, encouraging person who present ideas effectively and able to assist others at latest procedures. Well skilled in 3D CAD and other related engineering simulation software with high experiences of technical skills. Quick surpassed expectation in design as well as end to end project management. University of Energy and Natural Resources, Sunyani -Ghana 2015- 2019. BSc. Mechanical Engineering (Majored in Thermo-fluid and energy system engineering) DIYguru Institute of Innovation & Research, India
Electric Vehicle Powertrain Engineering (Advanced), 2021. Sekondi College- WASSCE 2014.
Services Basic school/St. Andrews Anglican - B.E.C.E 2011. Work Experiences
1. Facility Engineer/CTO, Solar Taxi LTD. 20 Oct. 2020 - Currently.
• Gathering and analyzing data, blueprints, and reports.
• Determining facility and equipment specifications.
• Analyzing project costs and preparing budgets.
• Designing and overseeing the implementation of facility expansion, layout, various systems, and quality controls.
• Evaluating operational systems and facility infrastructure to ascertain and improve operational efficiencies.
• Developing processing plans and optimizing resource allocation.
• Planning and coordinating infrastructure and equipment maintenance schedules and activities.
• Coordinating and overseeing contractors performing maintenance activities.
• Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, building codes, and health and safety standards.
• Preparing reports and compliance documentation.
Address: Ofankor - Accra, Box NT 88 Accra
Nationali ty: Ghanaian
2. Maintenance Service Engineer, Service Personnel, Ghana Highway Authority Sep,2019 September,2020
• Plant and equipment maintenance (Tractor tracks, engines, car service, tool cutting with lathe machine, drilling, grinding, electrical repair and maintenance of vehicles and construction tools)
• Management and updates of all records on plant/equipment owned by the authority 3. H&G Plastics Dec,2018 -Feb, 2019
• Machine Attendant
4. Engineer Intern, Accra Compost and Recycling Plant June, 2018- Aug, 2018.
• Assist in the development of department standards, operations and Maintenance procedures
• Provide input for the preparation of the equipment calculation notes
• Support claim management
• Provide and follow-up the instrumentation equipment specification 5. Science Teacher, Ashco High Mission Int. Sch. Nov, 2014 - Jul, 2015. May, 2014 -Jul,
6. Professional car washer, Toyota Ghana (Crystal company Ltd) 2014. 7. Welder (Informally trained) Since Aug, 2014
8. Plumber (Informally trained) Since May,2013
Sekondi College: Made a 15 minutes’ delay beside Lamp, Extracted alcohol from saw dust University of Energy and Natural Resources: Made a simple air pump Accra Compost and Recycling plant:
• Design of a new flow chart of their entire working operation
• Helped develop a training course to run in the company University of Energy and Natural Resources
• Determination of physical and Mechanical Properties of tomatoes.
• Turbine fluid flow characteristics of a flow between the stator vanes of an axial flow fan. Achievements
• Basic knowledge of engineering principles, theories, concepts & techniques
• Ability to work in a team environment
• REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
• Strong written and verbal
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
• Knowledge of statistical analytical techniques and concepts
• LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
• Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
• BS, Mechanical engineering
Microsoft Office (Microsoft word, Excel, Power point)
Autodesk 2D and3D modeling and Simulation software (Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, ANSYS CFD simulation)
Programming Environments and Tools (MATLAB fluent)
Maintenance Engineer, (National Service) Ghana High Way Authority
Maintenance Supervisor (Intern), Accra Compost Plant Assistant School Prefect, St. Andrews Anglican
Science Club President, Class prefect, Asst. SU music Coordinator, Sekondi College
Facility engineer/CTO, solar Taxi ltd currently
Language Speaking Skills
International Institute of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) Affiliate Student member
International Association of Engineers (IAE)
Professor Emmanuel Glakpe PhD
Visiting Lecturer from Howard University to University of Energy and Natural Resources firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
Dr. Felix Uba,PhD,lecturer, University of Energy and Natural Resources +233(0)240155406 Mr. Richard Boateng, (Formally, Accra Compost Recycling Plant
Mr. Nii Laryea, Accra Compost Recycling Plant (ACARP) +233(0)244056315 Mr. Eric Amanor
Workshop Manager, Ghana Highway Authority +233(0)208214407 References