KEHINDE ADENIJI BLESSING
Address: Ipaja, Lagos State, Nigeria
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kehinde-adeniji-blessing-061683225 PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
Detail-oriented Accountant with almost 3years of experience with proven track record of consistently and effectively delivering accounting services that enhance the company’s purpose and profitability. Skilled in regulatory reporting, general operations and with strong knowledge of IFRS and accounting standards. I have in-depth knowledge of administrative support and excel in delivering excellent customer service. KEY SKILLS
• Financial analysis
• Administrative management
• Accounts payables and receivables
• Excellent communication and presentation
• Proficient in MS-Office, SLACK and Google App
• Sage Accounting Package
• Advanced bookkeeping skills
• Financial management
• Bank reconciliation
• Customer service relationships
• Quick Book
National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) – B.Sc. Accounting 2014 – 2019 PROFESSIONAL TRAININGS & CERTIFICATIONS
Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) – Student Member In view National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) – NYSC Exemption letter Mar 2020 Osullivan Consultancies and Forensics Solutions – Forensics And Investigative Accounting Apr 2021 eLearning College (ELC) – Project Management Oct 2021 eLearning College (ELC) - Key Financial Report Nov 2020 eLearning College (ELC) - Accounting and Finance Nov 2020 eLearning College (ELC) - Customer Service Nov 2020 Success Drives Global consults(SDGC)- Blue ocean strategy Development Aug 2017 ACHIEVEMENTS
• Revamped the accounting system, which ended up in increased efficiency in handling accounting controls
• Designed a system that allows for easy input, manipulation and processing of data using Microsoft Excel, this saved valuable time and more accurate results were generated.
• Retraced and recovered 4million Naira lost to fraud. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Junior Accountant BEK GLOBAL, Ipaja, Lagos Nov 2019 – Present
• Evaluated employee expense reports and verified accuracy.
• Petty cash administration.
• Intercompany Reconciliation.
• Budget proposals
• Participate in external audit procedures.
• Processing of overtime payment.
• Monitored status of accounts receivable and payable to facilitate efficient processing.
• Post and Reviewed general ledger entries and assessed accuracy.
• Processed payroll for approximately 30 total employees.
• Communicated with suppliers to reconcile invoice payments.
• Reconciled all company accounts, including credit cards, employee expenses and commissions.
• Tax remittance and PAYE
• Accurately documented all cash, credit, fixed assets, accrued expenses and line of credit transactions.
• Tracked financial progress by creating quarterly and yearly balance sheets. Assistant Accountant HDI YOUTH MARKETEERS LTD, Ikeja, Lagos State Jan 2017 – June 2017
• Provided key clerical and administrative support to senior accounting staff.
• Reviewed financial statements and supporting documentation.
• Petty Cash
• Bank reconciliation
*References would be available on request*.