Address: ***-** **** **, *******
Tenured administrative professional with extensive experience providing support to the Chief Executive Oﬃcer of a multi-million-dollar organization. Analytical, detail-oriented leader adept at multitasking within a fast-paced environment. In-depth knowledge of standard oﬃce procedures, software, and machines; proﬁcient use of social networks, the internet, and Microsoft Word and Presentations. Methodical, versatile, adaptable leader, over 10 years of veriﬁable success as an Industrial Engineering Assistant for a top-rated, global recruiting company. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Vernon and Associates- Legal Secretary/Administrative Assistant Aug. 2018-March 2020 Jamaica, NY
● Greeted clients, kept up with the physique of the office and maintained supply intake, supported senior management.
● Managed calendars, co-ordinated conference calls, organized meetings, experienced in Microsoft and adapted to different programs.
● Wrote adjournments, called courts, and relayed information to adversaries. United Parcel Service- Head Administrative Assistant Oct. 1990 – Apr. 2003 New York, NY
● Presented and explained proposals, reports, or ﬁndings to clients.
● Planned and directed the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment.
● Performed administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
● Coordinated conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons
● Supervised other clerical staﬀ and provide training and orientation to new staﬀ. International Business Machines- Paid Internship Sep. 1988 – Oct. 1990 Brooklyn, NY
● Used computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
● Answered telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
● Created, maintained, and entered information into databases.
● Operated oﬃce equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
● Greeted visitors and callers, handled their inquiries and directed them to the appropriate persons according to their needs
Medgar Evers College Aug. 1988-May 1990