Rita N. Henderson
Newnan Ga. 30265
I have 32 years of experience in maintaining and supporting office needs as a receptionist, filing clerk, data entry, and administrative assistant during my professional career. I am very knowledgeable with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. I am reputable for developing, implementing, and communicating policies and objectives, handling unforeseen issues, and serving as a liaison to clients, internal staff, and external contacts. I am a hard worker and can adapt very well to any work
Administrative Support 2 Georgia Department Of Community Supervision District 6 Clayton County
April 2019 to Present
● Completes tasks and assignments associated with administrative support functions (ie. licensure, personnel, purchasing, records management, inventory or similar function).
● Provides clerical support within assigned functional area (ie. processing transactions, review of applications, scheduling training, scheduling facilities maintenance, reconciling financial records, assessing/collecting fees for a program).
● Provides general clerical support to an office, to include such tasks as data entry/maintenance, copying/distributing documents and materials, maintaining record-keeping and filing systems etc.
● Provides secretarial and administrative support to an upper level manager.
● Putting information into the DCS portal for Clayton County Jail List.
● Uses independent judgement and initiative to perform administrative, clerical and secretarial duties in support of an individual employee or group of employees .
● May serve as a lead worker.
● Input information In the DCS portal for Community Services
● May train subordinate staff in proper procedures of day-to-day operations. Bloom-Parham Attorney at Law
Atlanta Ga 30306
January /2018 to September/2018
● Answer phones, take messages and direct calls
● Manage Master Case list by opening new case master in PC Law
● I put all contact information in PC Law in Firm wide Contact system
● I am responsible for creating and closing physical files
● I sorted through files and confirm documents were saved in Worldox
● I assist paralegals as needed with copying and scanning jobs, filing and clients notebooks
● I take inventory of all supplies and place orders if necessary.
● One day a week I checked the Daily Report calendar for possible court appearances by attorneys.
● I tally postage from the previous month at the beginning of the next month
● I assist in other duties as assigned.
The Office of Diversity and Equal Opportunity Office (ODEO) at (NASA) Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC) Huntsville, AL.
June 1982- March 31, 2017
● Independently organizes administrative aspects of the assigned offices.
● Maintain the supervisors' calendars and independently schedules appointments, training sessions, and conferences.
● Coordinate with personnel of the department to ensure that key staff members are present at meetings, and briefs the participants before meetings occur.
● Research and provide background on the subject matter of meetings and conferences.
● Determine priorities and advise supervisors in cases of conflicting or overlapping schedules due to new requirements, cancellations, or unforeseen events.
● Attend the meeting, prepare minutes, and follow up on action items with appropriate staff members as requested by the supervisor.
● Serve as the point of contact for travel managers for assigned organizations.
● Prepares travel requests and vouchers, as required.
● Coordinates with subordinate supervisors to determine the appropriate staff members for handling technical inquiries.
Additional information can be provided upon request. 2