#* *** ***** *****, ********** Junction, Cunupia
A pragmatic approach towards holistic productivity.
●French Tutor, Centre for Language Learning, University of the West Indies, St. Augustine (2021)
Organizing and facilitating E-learning French A1 and B1 classes for students of all age and/or even university credit students. This includes continuous assessments as well as a final assessment for the A1 or B1 French language diploma
● Assistant to Marketing Director, Rotoplastics Trinidad Limited (2021)
Assisting the Marketing Director in order to fulfil his organisation and personal needs; organising files and providing administrative assistance (DHL, FEDEX, CHECKS). Team player for the Marketing department, principally translation of brochures, letters, labels etc. English-Spanish-French as agreed upon with the Marketing Manager; social media management as well as the creation of digital content creation and shoot plannings.
● French Teacher, A.S.J.A Girls’College, San Fernando (2021)
Organizing and facilitating E-learning activities for students ranging forms 2-6; French teaching is conducted in new and creative ways and assessments are conducted every 2 months, preparation for CAPE examinations are also included.
● Assistant Manager, Gites D’or, Guadeloupe (2020)
As an assistant manager of the Gites D’or and Spa, administrative tasks involved supervising and managing the employees whilst coordinating projects and providing exceptional customer services. This includes bridging a language barrier between French and English internal and external clients, content creation (websites and logo), social media posts and promotions (including French and English translations) and overseeing the day to day activities of the villa and spa preparation including daily agendas.
●Junior Catechist, St. Philips and St. James RC Church, Chaguanas
Mediating meetings within Central Vicariate; resolving problems and finding solutions for the Senior Catechist and assuring that deadlines are met.
● Tutor ABC Online Consultant (2016- 2019)
Personal online English tutoring for foreign students, enabling interaction and communication with a variety of different backgrounds and cultures. Developing digital databases for companies in order to efficiently teach about Caribbean culture in the English language.
● Receptionist and Marketing Intern – Alston’s Shipping Limited, ANSA McAL Group (2018)
As a marketing intern and consultant and receptionist, the essential tasks involved the accommodating, planning and bridging of communication within the marketing department of this prestige shipping company. Marketing and Export research projects were conducted throughout this period. Tasks such as filing, recording and logs were managed alongside the company’s receptionist duties. Administrative assistance was provided and customer support rendered effectively within the everyday affairs of the business involving multiple ANSA McAL groups and varying companies in their importation/exportation of goods.
● Université de Cergy Pontoise, France. (First Class Honours- Mention Bien)
- B.Sc. Applied Foreign Languages, English/Spanish (French) (2016- 2020) Minor in International Business Studies
● D.E.L.F - Diplôme d’Etudes en Langue Française (B2)
- Alliance Francaise, Port-of- Spain
● Holy Faith Convent, Couva
-CAPE – Unit One – (2014-2015)
French - Grade 1
Spanish- Grade 2
Literatures in English- Grade 2
Communications Studies- Grade 1
-CAPE – Unit Two –
French - Grade 1
Spanish- Grade 2
Literatures in English- Grade 3
Caribbean Studies- Grade 3
● Holy Faith Convent, Couva (2009-2013)
-10 CSEC passes
● National Junior Achievers - Business Management (2015)
● Form Six Association- Peer Helping (2016-2019)
● Girl Guides HFC (2012-2014)
● Choir and Parang Association (2009-2015)
● French (Bilingual)
● Spanish (Advanced)
● Italian (Beginner’s level)
● German (Beginner’s level)
● Computer literate (competent in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel
● Graphic Design- Photoshop/ Final Cut Prox
1) Dana Marie Lee-KMPG +1-868-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Hayzel Braithwaite
Holy Faith Convent, Couva,