Memphis, TN *****
Detail-oriented and organized, Medical Assistant with hands- on experience in interviewing patient's, taking and recording their history, measuring vital signs and recording accurate information ob patient's charts. Demonstrated ability to perform phlebotomy and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis. A sensible healthcare Assistant who works collaboratively under tight deadlines to meet the goals of organization
Marketing Sales Wireless Specialist
TROC - Memphis, TN
July 2017 to Present
*Consistently met and exceed in monthly sales quotes and key performances indicators
* Increase sales, and improve team service levels to the highest standards.
* Process new credit applications for individuals and businesses
* Offered technical support to customers
Multi Unit Office Manager
H&R Block - Memphis, TN
November 2018 to April 2019
• Coach and lead the team to deliver outstanding client service and exceed targeted goals
• Manage office staffing, operations, and logistics for a tax office
• Grow the business through developing local partnerships, managing office community involvement, and modeling and coaching sales and new client growth tactics
• Assist in the development and execution of office-level growth plans
• Assist in recruiting and interview tax office associates
• Become a knowledgeable resource on tax topics and products and, as needed, prepare accurate and complete tax return for clients
The West Clinic - Germantown, TN
February 2017 to November 2018
* Prepare patients for examination and treatments
* Maintain supplies and equipment including keeping them clean and sterilized
* Checked vital signs, assist doctor with procedures, obtained medical/family history, and chief complaints
* Acquired patient vitals and recorded information into medical files for proper maintenance, accuracy, and follow-up
* Performed EKGs for the Physician Assistant
Mobilelink - Memphis, TN
October 2015 to February 2017
*Analyze customer needs and present customer focused solutions
*Ensure customers leave with the best solutions for their needs
*Educate customers about products and services
*Support daily business operations
*Deliver the best product set-up and offer coaching
*Performed daily opening and closing procedures
Lincoln Property Company - Dallas, TX
May 2009 to September 2015
• Ensure community meets all monthly, quarterly and annual financial and operational targets, including achieving the highest possible net operating income through effective cost control and revenue improvement programs.
• Oversee and participate in all aspects of leasing production, including leasing administration, marketing activities and maintaining product knowledge of community and competitors to maximize rental income and budgeted occupancy.
• Oversee and participate in all aspects of rent collections, file necessary evictions and ensure landlord/resident laws are followed.
• Oversee, assist and hold accountable all office and maintenance team members to ensure proper execution of individual responsibilities, while promoting a positive work environment.
• Train and mentor individual team members to ensure the understanding of approved policies, procedures and protocols to perform daily responsibilities.
• Perform difficult staffing duties including hiring, terminations, and corrective actions.
• Provide excellent customer service including managing resident retention, monitoring timeliness and quality of service requests and ensuring aesthetic standards are maintained to the highest level for all aspects of your community.
• Ensure completion, accuracy, and timelines of all regular and ad-hoc reporting requirements.
• Identify and communicate both operational and financial risks to corporate management and establish corrective action plans.
• Act as the primary point of contact between the corporate office and property, interacting with investors as necessary.
• Other tasks as directed and assigned.
Human Resources Specialist
Instant Tax Service - St. Louis, MO
October 2006 to April 2015
• Conduct interviews and pre-screenings
• Ensure all candidates are properly statuses throughout the system
• Maintain personnel scheduling for over 200 employees
• Manage several Account Managers, Supervisors and Reporting Officers
• Answer and direct/Assist incoming callers
• Maintain a daily log of all interviews
• Schedule client face to face interviews
• Process Terminations/New Hires
• Manage after hour/overnight calls offs
• Collect and maintain all contract employee payroll, billing, and personnel data required for accounting and recruiting purposes
• Provide better solutions on day to day operating functions
• Assist with training of new employees
• Perform background checks and schedule cleared applicants for New Hire Class Education
Diploma in Medical Assistant
Concorde Career College-Memphis - Memphis, TN
February 2017 to October 2017
Millington High School - Millington, TN
August 1995 to May 1999
• Property Management
• Tax Experience
Certifications and Licenses
CPR & First Aid
Reliability — Completed
Tendency to be dependable and come to work.
Full results: Completed
Logic & Critical Thinking — Completed
Using logic to solve problems.
Full results: Completed
Sales Skills: Influence & Negotiation — Completed
Using influence and negotiation techniques to engage with and persuade customers. Full results: Completed
Attention to Detail — Completed
Identifying differences in materials, following instructions, and detecting details among distracting information.
Full results: Completed
Front Desk Agent (Hotel) — Highly Proficient
Selecting hotel rooms based on verbal requests and identifying errors in hotel data. Full results: Highly Proficient
Customer Focus & Orientation — Proficient
Measures a candidate's ability to respond to customer situations with sensitivity. Full results: Proficient
Receptionist — Highly Proficient
Using basic scheduling, attention to detail, and organizational skills in an office setting. Full results: Highly Proficient
Executive Housekeeper Manager — Familiar
Measures a candidate's tendency to be dependable and come to work. Full results: Familiar
Personality: Sales Fit — Proficient
Assesses personality traits that are important for sales roles. Full results: Proficient
Customer Focus & Orientation — Familiar
Responding to customer situations with sensitivity. Full results: Familiar
Administrative Assistant — Familiar
Using basic scheduling, attention to detail, and organizational skills in an office setting. Full results: Familiar
Conscientiousness — Proficient
Tendency to be well-organized, rule-abiding, and hard-working. Full results: Proficient
Problem Solving — Completed
Analyzing relevant information when solving problems. Full results: Completed
Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.