Summary of Experience
I am a committed, customer service-oriented professional offering years of diversified experience. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Dedicated to achieving customer satisfaction as well as meeting or surpassing company expectations. Able to focus on projects, develop strategies and meet or exceed deadlines. Strong rapport with personnel, customers, and associates based on knowledge, professionalism, and integrity.
Some of the skills I have acquired over a period of years as a worker who takes pride in a job well done are:
• Provided a high level of customer service and client relations based on outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Recognized for long hours, commitment to customers, and attention to detail, professionalism, and follow-up.
• Performed follow-up customer satisfaction reviews to identify opportunities to improve services or procedures.
• Use clear, concise communication skills in conjunction with organizational skills to perform daily duties.
June 2017 to Present – Retail Material Handler, Goodwill Industries, Concord, CA
• Carried and hand trucked supplies to work stations and/or loading zones
• Loaded and unloaded to and from designated storage areas, such as racks and shelves, vehicles, and trucks
• Installed protective devices, such as bracing, padding and strapping, to prevent shifting and damage to items being transported to stores
• Sorted, organized and stacked all donated items into designated categories, accurately.
January 2015 to January 2016 – Retail Associate, The Rack, Emeryville, CA
• Responsible for the promotion of the product through explaining the importance, benefit and comfort
• Responsible for the building and maintaining the business-to-business attitude
• Motivate and give tricks to the store staff to increase the sales and reduce the loss
• Ensure that the customer receiving the highest class service
February 2011 to September 2012 – Art Teacher, Crestwood Healing Center, Pleasant Hill, CA
• A residential treatment facility (RTF) is a facility or distinct part of a facility that provides to
• Directed all art activities relating to contracted by facility, including creating several popular art activities
• Responsible for coming up with creative lesson plans that were not necessarily constrained by an approved curriculum.
• Responsible for organizing a student art display each year that was popular with children and adolescents
July 2004 to July 2005 – Food Department, Six Flags Marine World, Vallejo, CA
• Substantial experience of carrying and presenting food to customers in a food services setting
• Extensive knowledge of food preparation, dishwashing, and trash removal procedures
• Commendable knowledge of food menu items, their ingredients, and portion size
• Familiarity with stock management and customer service practices
• Supervising • Warehousing • Construction • Retail • Shipping & Receiving • Maintenance