AKPAN Happiness Elizabeth Diploma, Bsc
Address: Block 7 Flat 4 Oba Elegushi Estate Lekki Scheme 2 Lagos. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Birth: 17th May 1995
Efficient Executive Assistant with 4 years’ experience in assisting top level executives. Expert in strategic planning and providing comprehensive support Proven clerical and administrative support, Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening. Familiar with CRM systems and practices. Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters. Responsible for the efficient administration of a company, particularly about ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements. KEY SKILL
• Excellent ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Ability to file and maintain records and documents accurately
• Ability to perform complex data entry tasks
• Excellent ability to perform duties such as filing, typing and faxing
• Typing speed of 50 W.P.M
• Excellent attention to detail
• Analytical skills
• Monitoring and Evaluation skills.
• Great time management skills.
• Contribute to the efficiency of the CEO/Chairman by providing personalized and timely support.
• Managing, coordinating and accomplishing necessary assigned tasks and requirements for the office of the CEO.
• Synchronize all the task elements and follow up on implementation.
Executive Assistant / Confidential Secretary
Hensmor Oil and Gas November 2016 – September 2021
• Preparing daily truck in and truck out report
• Preparing DPR/PPRA report
• Drafting Internal and External report/ Memo
• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Act as an office manager by keeping up with personal supply for the CEO’s office.
• Manage all information of the CEO both internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
• Assessing, managing, and resolving problematic developments and situations.
• Building and enhancing the company’s professional public profile and ability to daily drive growth agenda.
• Abilities to drive results in a short-term leveraging on existing structures driving highest productivity among staff.
• Excellent communication, persuasion, negotiation, and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
• Able to excel in high-pressure situations.
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence for the CEO
• Organize and maintain the office filing system
• Provide key administrative support as it’s needed optimally in the most efficient manner.
• Manage the CEO’s calendars and set up meetings.
• Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
Olabisi Onabanjo University Bsc Business Administration 2020 Olabisi Onabanjo University Diploma Business Administration 2014/2016 Hope Bay Institute Secretarial Studies 2012-2014
Data Point ICT Diploma Desktop and Data Mgt 2012
Ajermomi Ifelodun High School Secondary School 2011 REFERENCE
Available on request