MILKO ANGELO TORRES ODRA
Present Address: Bldg. 2, St. 879, Zone 45Doha, Qatar
Permanent Address: 466 Pangilinan St., Sto. Cristo, San Antonio, Nueva Ecija, PH Contact Number: +974-********
Email Address: email@example.com
To apply the knowledge that I have accumulated from my previous experiences, to achieve advanced skills regarding new technologies applied in our industry, and to acquire knowledge about the position to be applied for. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Proficient in Windows Applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) experience in accounting analysis, good interpersonal and communication skills, excellent/ability to perform all tasks, demonstration accuracy to detail and demonstrated skill in preparation of reports, always timely in completing tasks/assignments. Self-Motivated and a fast learner. Knowledgeable of positive supervisory practices including the ability to train, supervised and evaluate the performance of subordinates.
Federal Foods Qatar LLC (BRF-Sadia) (FMCG Industry) P.O. Box 7461 Doha, Qatar
Position: Inbound and Clearance Analyst/Inventory Analyst From February 1, 2016 to Present
Duties and Responsibilities: Using SAP System for Inbound & Clearance Analyst
- Implement a lean process map for the clearance process, in order to monitor each step and look for alternatives to minimize their time consumption;
- Ensure the accuracy and prompt update of SAP with all shipping data;
- Follow-up on getting the invoices from broker;
- Compute amounts, such as space available, and shipping, storage, and demurrage charges.
- Confer and correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and non-conformance to specifications;
- Examine contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, health and Halal certificates, bills of lading, certificate of origin, work orders and shipping orders to route materials;
- Record shipment data, such as date of arrival, date of received documents, date of clearance, bill of lading number, containers number, weight, charges, space availability, damages, discrepancies for reporting and KPIS purposes
- Coordinate with suppliers for timely availability of documents
- Coordinate with brokers for timely clearance of goods
- Manage the daily delivery plan with Transporters for timely pull-out of containers and on time deliveries in the cold stores
- Control and monitor all container related documentation in order to assure the timely and accurate process flow and minimize detention and damage expenses;
- Coordinate with transporters and shipping lines the promptly return of empty container, in order to avoid extra expenses.
- Work on projects related to EDI functionality with different parties (example: 3PL DCs)
- Perform cost control activities related to customs clearance, these activities include: o Main focus is on reducing the clearance expenses, especially port electricity and terminal electricity charges
o Ensure the timely delivery of documentation to broker; o Ensure the timely request for customs payment;
o Ensure the timely request for port charges;
o Ensure the timely delivery of custom cheques;
o Receive invoices from the suppliers
o Create Purchase Requisitions (PRs) and follow up for approvals o Follow up on the creation and approval of the POs o Post invoices on the intranet
o Follow up to ensure SSC is booking the invoice against the PO o Fill up data on internal controls
o Request closing amount from all suppliers one day prior to the closing date o Receive all amounts and update internal control
o Control and record any debit or credit note from the suppliers o Verify the revision of provisions
- Supporting Regional Logistics Excellence teams with the implementation, audits, and self-assessments for the Supplier Integration Program (SIP), and the Logistics Excellence Program (LEP). Duties and Responsibilities: Using SAP System for Inventory Analyst
- To maintain records of inventory and follow proper safety stock procedures to maintain inventory levels as established
- Closely monitor the safety stock levels of the SKUs and communicate to Planning and Inventory Manager
- Study regular inventory reports to determine the items can be moved between the sites as per the plan provided in order to reduce the percentage of incomplete orders as well as the freight cost
- Allocate the containers from the port to appropriate locations based on the above study in daily basis and closely monitor their movements
- Ensure stocks are monitored, held, and released on a timely basis as per municipality instructions
- Perform daily reconciliation between SAP and Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Organize the physical inventory, cycle counts and execute necessary stock adjustments.
- Collect the stock adjustments, shortage claims, and destruction statements from sites and execute the transaction in the system.
- Submit the report to Accounts Department with all documents and necessary approval
- Maintain all the posted inventory documents in the system
- Closely monitor expiry dates of the products and communicate with commercial department for their liquidation
- Monitor EDI transactions to ensure full integration between SAP & WMS
- Prepare analytical reports for the calculation of monthly and yearly performances
- Update the KPI reports related to inventory, these include
- Supporting Regional Logistics Excellence teams with the implementation, audits, and self-assessments for the Supplier Integration Program (SIP), and the Logistics Excellence Program (LEP).
Qatar National Import & Export Co. (FMCG Industry) P.O. Box 490 Doha, Qatar
Position: Accounts Receivable Accountant
From June 9, 2014 to Present
Duties and Responsibilities: Using SAP System:
- Issuing customer Monthly Statement & review it.
- Receive customer payment & record it.
- Reconcile & clear customer account
- Send Monthly claims to both of customer & sales team.
- Follow up collection & overdue balance in daily basis.
- Arrange with commercial & logistics team to solve customer’s problem.
- Confirm customer balances Quarterly (letters or outside visits)
- Managing Customer deductions & record it in the system.
- Review & record customer marketing expenses.
- Analyze the Accounts Receivable Operation.
- Dealing with the distresses customer.
- Follow-up claim sent to customer.
- Ensure & keep collection on time.
- Respond to sales & other division regarding on receivable issues/requirements.
- Prepare the following reports:
• Daily Sales Report.
• Daily Pending Invoices Report.
• Daily Invoices Failed Integration between HHT and SAP Report.
• Weekly Customer’s Ageing and Credit Management Report.
• Other Account Receivable Monthly Reports.
Motor Image Pilipinas Inc. (SUBARU)
#187 EDSA North Green Hills San Juan, Philippines
Position: Credit and Collection/Cashier/Assistant Accountant/ From July 28, 2010 to January 13, 2014
Duties and Responsibilities: Using ACCPAC System:
-To secure and balance the collection of the company.
-Work with the finance and administration team to prepare and maintain all the necessary documents for fast collection of payments.
-Manage and balance daily collections.
-To ensure every collection is tally to the supporting documents.
-Interact with customers and officemates to provide good relationship.
-To maintain and increase the company’s financial statement.
-Review and prepare the Accounts Receivable of the company. PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Age: 32 years old
Birth Place: Sto. Cristo San Antonio, Nueva Ecija
Birth Date: September 17, 1989
Civil Status: Single
Passport No. P9335648A
Fathers’ Name: Cresenciano R. Odra (deceased)
Mothers’ Name: Erlinda T. Odra (deceased)
School: Nueva Ecija University of Science and Technology (San Isidro, Nueva Ecija) Course: Bachelor in Secondary Education
Date Graduated: April 7, 2010
School: Saint Paul School (SPS) San Antonio Nueva Ecija Year Graduated: 2006
School: Saint Paul School (SPS) San Antonio Nueva Ecija Year Graduated: 2002
Nomer Salamat, Demand Inventory & Replenishment Planning Supervisor, Al Khan Food Stuff L.L.C., P.O. Box 2047 Ghala, Oman/+68-92917339
Mohammed Shabeer, Inventory & Replenishment Senior Analyst, (BRF-Sadia) Federal Foods Qatar L.L.C., P.O. Box 7461 Doha, Qatar/+974-********
I hereby that the statements made in this application are true and correct.
MILKO ANGELO T. ODRA