BUDARAYAVALASA Gowri patnaik
CIVIL ENGINEER, AARVIENCON LTD
Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh
30+ years of experiences in the construction of multistoried buildings, Duplex houses & Industrial Buildings includes Execution, Planning & Monitoring, Co-ordination, Quality Control / Estimation & Billing for Civil & Structural work in various Industrial Projects.
• Knowledge on construction process and quality Standards of Residential & Commercial Buildings.
• In-depth knowledge of the practices, standards, techniques, materials, codes and equipment used in civil engineering.
• Involved in construction of the duplex House and Multistoried Buildings.
• Familiar with the standard contracting regulations, practices, and procedures.
• Comprehensive knowledge of constructing huge buildings with various safety and quality features.
• Liaison with Clients, consultants regarding material test and sampling.
• Extensive knowledge of selecting and testing materials for handling huge projects.
• Ability to estimate project cost and schedule projects on time.
• Familiar with computer spreadsheets with sound mathematical knowledge.
• Billing the quantities as per drawing for shuttering, bar bending & concreting.
• Prepare and submit monthly quality reports to Management.
• Expertise in preparing the Barbending schedule for Circular Rafts which is of 3.5m Depth.
• Expertise in Calculations of steel and cement contents for the given quantity. Willing to relocate to: Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh - Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Aarvi Encon Limited - Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh
January 2021 to Present
Worked as PMC under control of Pipe Line Infra Ltd at Gadimoga, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh b( Reliance Industries Ltd ) Execution of Piling & Pile Cap works by the skills of Team Leadership, Mobilization, Monitoring, Execution, Quantity surveying, Quality control documentation, SAFTY and Delegation with the Clients, Consultants, Sub Contractors and other relevant Trading agencies to avoid upcoming hurdles if any for smooth functioning of progress within the time and cost. Senior Engineer
Gopal Teknocon Pvt Ltd - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh February 2018 to July 2020
Worked as a Senior Engineer,Civil by Looking after Piling & Pile cap works under consultancy of the Engineers India Ltd and Client,HPCL, VISAKHAPATNAM Deputy Resident Engineer
Gannon Dunckerly & Co. Ltd
February 2014 to January 2018
Client: Reliance Industries Ltd.
Organisation: Gannon Dunckerly & Co. Ltd.
Duration: 02/2014 to 01/2018
Team Size: 08
As a Deputy Resident Engineer, I am looking after Industrial Building( MEG, Methyle Eco Glicode) like Pipe Rack, Sleeper Foundation, Silo Tanks, Bolt Lift Foundations by completion of all activities including Protocol from Foundation Level by managing Client
And preparation of Sub contractor Bills, Reconcealation of Materials used at site, Maintaining Quality in the site & Related Quality Documents Updation and Safty as per HSE Norms as per Specifications with Team of 08 Members & Daily average manpower 100 Nos. Project Name: Manikgarh Cement Plant Unit II - 2.8MTPA Civil & Structural works Assistant construction manager
June 2011 to February 2014
Team Size 6
As a in-charge of Blending Silo, Clinker silo and Raw mill Silo. My roles and responsibilities are
Handle the tasks of managing and providing guidance to subcontractors and construction staff in entire phase of the projects.
Completed Critical structures such as Blending Silo(Raft, Slab) which is of 3.4 metres Height Assigning the tasks to the assisting senior civil engineers in modifying standard practices and techniques to solve a variety of issues.
Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly progress reports based on the respective plans.
Responsible for preparing Rate analysis, contract related documents required for construction and change orders along with responses to requests for information.
Developed sub ordinates in monitoring and making the time delay analysis for the activities in the sites.
Monitoring the project within the time frame & cost saving with no reworks and maintaining the required GM% within the ACE.
Preparing the Bar Bending Schedule and Sub-contractor bills.
Handle responsibilities of drafting, surveying and managing construction works.
Perform the tasks of planning and monitoring weather the project is going as per ACE or not.
Completing the assigned Task by using HSE and Quality norms.
Coordinate with commanders on emergency responses. 3 Checking the sub contactor's progress and giving training them in proper manner for getting the good Productivity.
Handle responsibilities of computer aided design and drafting with the help of support engineers Project Name: Shanta Bio-Technics Ltd, GVK Industries Level 05 OFFICER
CONSOLIDATED CONSTRUCTION CONSORTIUM LIMITED - Hyderabad, Telangana August 2007 to June 2011
Duration 08/2007 to 06/2011
Team Size 4
In this project I have appointed as a Level-5 officer for the construction of Administrative building which is of 3 floor in 320 During the initial stage of this project I am looking after the site work and then later on I have moved to Quality Department to Handle the Bulk Material, and performing the following activities
● Testing the properties of cement ( Fineness, Soundness & setting time) ● Testing the properties of Steel ( Weight, Yield stress, Tensile strength & Elongation) ● Testing the properties of fine aggregates
( Silt content, Sieve analysis) ● Testing the properties of water (pH value, Chlorides, Sulphates, Organic/ Inorganic suspended matter ) ● Testing the materials of Brick & Solid Block (Compressive Strength, Water Absorption &
Jindal Steel Ltd, Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, NHAI Road Projects, Research Centre Imarat, DMRL, NALCO, IGI Air Port, NGV - Bangalore
Senior Engineer (Civil)
Nagarjuna Construction Company limited - Different places in India January 1995 to August 2007
Team Size 1
Worked as a Site Engineer for 'Nagarjuna Construction Company Ltd'. The project consists of ten sectors having each sector consists of ten duplex houses including connective corridors. I take care of one sector. I am working from beginning in this project i.e. from the footings marking to Finishing (RR, Brick masonry, Internal & External plastering, Flooring & Painting) works. I have done also ASP, DSP, Battery works, Boundry wall, Road works (Embankment, Sub Grade, GSB, WMM ) on behalf of NHAI, ESP Foundation Building and Cable Trenches at Cement Plant. I have good learning experiences from these projects which helped me enhance my skills in this field.
Responsibilities: ● Regular meetings with the client and client representatives to discuss project progress, etc.
● Monitoring and coordinating other professional consultants (Architecture, Interior, electrical and Structural).
● Undertake regular site inspections and chair meetings with contractor to assess program quality.
● Issue minutes of meetings and progress reports to project team.
● Manage assistant project management staff and supervise their workload. 4 ● Execution of all construction activities of Building along with Finishing Items, Preparation of Estimates, taking measurements, Contractor's bill certification and familiarity with external / internal plumbing & sanitary systems, water supply & sewage treatment, Electrical etc.
● Undertake periodic valuations; assess contractor's financial claims and process payments to contractor through the client's organization.
Project Name: Construction of Industrial Buildings Site engineer
Asia Engineering Company - Hyderabad, Telangana
December 1992 to January 1995
Team Size 1
Worked as a site engineer for the construction of Industrial Buildings. I was also part of construction of two buildings in the same organization. I was a part this project from the footing construction of these buildings. My activities during this project are calculating steel and cement content for Slabs and columns, marking of columns.
Daily Activities ● Allotting the work as per the schedule on that date.
● Calculating material consumption for each activity.
● Check weather proper curing is taking place or not. Weekly Activities ● Preparing work sheet for the next week.
● Checking weather last week work is completed as per the given time or not.
● Paying the wages to the labour.
A.P.State Police Housing Corporation Ltd
November 1991 to December 1992
Role Technical Apprentice
Organization A.P.State Police Housing Corporation Ltd Duration 11/1991 to 12/1992
Team Size 1
Worked as a Technical Apprentice by executing the Police Station Building and Staff Quarters from foundation Level to Finishing stage in all aspects by maintaining the Quality and Safety standards. 5
Diploma in civil engineering
MRAGR GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC - Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh November 1985 to July 1990
Skills / IT Skills
• Construction (10+ years)
Certifications and Licenses
REFRESHER TRAINING ON MATERIAL TESTING
January 2011 to January 2011
Participant an Intensive Refresher Training on the Materials Testing viz. Focussed on the areas of the Testing of the Construction Materials, Survey and Environmental Engineering from 18-01-2011 to 29-01-2011, Organised by SRM UNIVERSITY,Tamilnadu
Quality Management in the Construction industry
September 2010 to September 2010
Participant in the Training Programme /Workshop /Seminar on Quality Management in the Construction industry from 28-09-2010 to 29-09-2010, Organised by National Academy of Construction & Contractors Development Institute.
HSE LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME
July 2016 to July 2016
Participant of the completion of J3 HSE LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME COURSE on dated 16-07-2016 Certificate of the Merit
November 2012 to November 2012
Awardee of the 2nd Prize in the Essay Writing Competition on the occasion of the Quantity Month Celebrations - November 2012,Organised by the L&T Construction, Buildings and Factories, Manikgarh Cement Plant Unit - II Project