Memphis, Tn *****
email@example.com / linkedin.com/in-Chloe-Rehkopf EDUCATION
The University of Mississippi, Oxford, MS Communication Sciences and Disorders / minor in Psychology
AUGUST 2015 - MAY 2019
Party Concepts, Memphis, Tn - Event and Wedding Rental Coordinator MARCH 2021 - PRESENT
● Designed contracts, collected fees and booked equipment rentals for events.
● Worked successfully with a diverse group of coworkers to accomplish goals and address issues related to our products and services.
● Boosted performance and drove cost controls while achieving project and overall objectives to ensure customer satisfaction.
● Planned and optimized warehouse work processes to improve fulﬁllment system efﬁciency.
University of Memphis, Project Memphis - Early Intervention Specialist and Registered Behavior Technician
JANUARY 2021 - FEBRUARY 2021
● Delivered in-home therapy to assist families of neurodiverse children below the age of 3 in obtaining services.
● Performed intervention visits to collect data and assess developmental needs using Tennessee Early Intervention Data System (TEIDS).
Harwood Behavior Center, Memphis, Tn - Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) AUGUST 2020 - JANUARY 2021
● Delivered individualized treatment for children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders or other behavioral and social challenges using applied behavior analysis principles.
● Performed behavioral interventions to teach communication, social and daily living skills and reduce problematic behaviors in school and community settings.
● Provided individualized direct client care and group treatment while utilizing combinations of intensive teaching and natural environment training arrangement designed to promote educational, physical and social development.
● Assessed students to identify obstacles and goals and plan IEPs accordingly.
● Communicated with doctors and teachers regarding progress, setbacks and future plans.
● Organized and prepared instructional materials, and reports to facilitate student learning.
● Conducted therapy and adhere to protocol to beneﬁt behaviors such as: noncompliance, aggression, communication and motor skills.
● Assembled, maintained and analyzed data gathered during student sessions, completed daily treatment logs and consistently submitted timely written and verbal progress reports.
University of Mississippi, Department of Modern Languages, Oxford, Ms - Lead Research Assistant
APRIL 2018 - NOVEMBER 2019
● Veriﬁed and documented research data using spreadsheets, databases and online tools.
● Documented the very ﬁrst spectrum and development of language abilities for children diagnosed with Down syndrome.
● Assisted with study recruitment, scheduling, administration of questionnaires and data collection.
● Interviewed and enrolled clinical trial participants and explained scope of study.
● Applied high degree of accuracy and precision when preparing documentation of research procedures and data gathered.
● Organized and maintained records, inventory and materials.
● Oversaw compliance with study protocol, Good Clinical Practices and HIPAA regulations.
University of Mississippi Psychology Department, Oxford, MS - Undergraduate Research Assistant
JUNE 2018 - DECEMBER 2018
● Supported data processing operations and provided survey research assistance.
● Ability to maintain conﬁdentiality and adhere to all requirements/ IRB guidelines, and consenting.
● Cleaned and sterilized lab area, tools and equipment.
● Reviewed literature to remain current with new procedures and apply learnings to related research.
● Research methods
● Data entry
● Customer service
● Business Growth
● Special events planning
● Sales and marketing strategy
● Speech and language screen
● Autism spectrum familiarity
● Down syndrome knowledge
● Applied Behavioral Analysis
● Clinical documentation
● Speech and language screenings
● Behavior and crisis management
● Laboratory operation
Lifelong passion for science, music, and the pursuit of knowledge. Extensive experience as a research assistant well-organized in handling data documentation, research accuracy and precision, executing protocols to meet performance metrics, and demonstrating understanding of data collection. Experience serving pediatric clients with diverse needs by applying behavior modiﬁcation strategies using positive reinforcement. Additional specialization in weddings, events, and critical problem solving within the rental industry with outstanding knowledge of marketing, delegation, and meeting client needs. REFERENCES
President of Party Concepts in Memphis, TN
Christiana Christodoulou, Ph. D
Research Mentor and Supervisor at The University of Mississippi firstname.lastname@example.org
Supervisor at Aldo’s Pizza Pies in Memphis, TN
Dr. Rebecca Lowe
Undergraduate Professor, Audiology Rehabilitationist, and Mentor email@example.com
Jaime Tolleth & Jamie Grandi
Directors and BCBA's at Harwood Behavior Center in Memphis, TN
Dr. Kate Kellum
Professor and Undergraduate Research Mentor at the University of Mississippi firstname.lastname@example.org