S A M I H U S S E I N
PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT /
B S C . of C o m p u t e r S c i e n c e - A m m a n U n i v e r s i t y 1 9 9 5 B R I E F
1. 20 years of information technology management
2. PMO manager and consultant
3. Project Manager for diverse industries
4. Expert in PMO Setup, project planning and scheduling, strategic planning
5. Strong communication skills
6. Strong presentation skills
W O R K E X P E R I E N C E
P M O C O N S U L T A N T - S Y N K R O N I Z A 2019 - P r e s e n t 1. Set Up PMO office successfully in 105 days 2. Managed NWC mega rationalization project to consolidate, eliminate, or centralize processes, databases, data center, and applications at NWC Headquarter
P M O C O N S U L T A N T - S a l i n e W a t e r C o n v e r s i o n C o r p o r a t i o n 2017 - 2019 1. Setup and lead PMO
2. Oracle ERP Implementation Program Manager.
3. Continuous improvement of the project
4. Track the status of all projects in the organization. 5. Assisting project managers in their daily tasks. 6. Manage needed resources capacity forecasting for current and future projects
7. Capture project requests and ensure each request has sufficient information to assess the project
8. Keeping an up-to-date repository of projects underway and requests pending review.
9. Produce periodic reports for high management.
P M O C O N S U L T A N T - N a t i o n a l I n f o r m a t i o n C e n t e r ( N I C ) 2012 – 2016 1. Member of PMO office Setup consultation team
2. Developed policies and procedures for
implementing changes to production IT
environment, including risk analysis / mitigation, technical documentation, communication plans,
implementation / back-out plans, and change
3. Facilitated communications between and gained
consensus from IT teams
4. Collaborated with IT partners regarding change
management and championed policy / procedure
compliance. Presented processes and value to
teams. Coordinated tasks among IT resources,
management, and customers. Conducted weekly
meetings facilitating discussions and evaluation of proposed changes.
5. Redefine the processes, procedures, and
6. Define vision, Standards, cultural and business aspects, and personnel needs for the PMO office.
7. Reassessment of the currently running project statuses to come up with proposals and recommendations to NIC high management towards solving the strategic projects
obstacles Evaluation of RFPs and Scope of work documents for variant Ministry of Interior and NIC projects
8. Assessing NIC program/project managers to overcome their day-to-day obstacles.
9. Awareness sessions to NIC program/project managers on Microsoft Enterprise Project Management, and on different project management topics.
10. Executive Management quarter status meetings.
11. Auditing more than 40 projects on daily basis to assure the healthy state of these projects in terms of schedule execution, documentation, milestones and deliverables submission, and objectives achievement
S E N I O R P R O J E C T M A N A G E R - S I S C O M 2008 - 2012 1. Bank Al-Jazira Project / Establish the PMO Office 2. Electronic Returns Management System (ERMS)
3. SFDA Vendors Online System
4. Oracle ERP Project
5. In addition to the project management activities, I was also responsible for managing one of our clients’ accounts
(Riyadh Bank) by which I had to respond to the RFPs, prepare proposals, conduct presentations, and provide this client with the outsourced needed
S E N I O R P R O J E C T M A N A G E R – P R O G R E S S S O F T 2005 - 2007 P R O J E C T M A N A G E R – J O R D A N T E L E C O M 1998 - 2005