Alix Davis 623-***-**** email@example.com
• Managed contractor’s and company’s virtual assistants and day to day operations.
• Hard working and reliable: Handled payroll, customer’s personal information, medical records, and private business documents.
• Responsible for managing special needs children. Assisting them academically, mentally, and behaviorally.
• Receptionist Responsibilities: Data entry, greeting customers, answering multiple phones lines, filing paperwork.
• Preformed routine clerical tasks and developed new filing and organizational practices.
• Educated in computers and Microsoft Office Programs.
• Knowledgeable in Accounts Receivable.
• Worked in Hyphen Solution and other builder-related programs.
• Marketing: Face to face meetings, creating flyers, mailing campaigns and webpages online.
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
• Staged and photographed rehabbed houses.
• Oversee accounts, profiles, and reconciles transactions.
• Balanced over the counter sales.
• Demonstrated leadership skills in training future team members
• Actively involved with assisting realtors.
• Ability to exhibit an independent work ethic.
• Familiar with speech devices and other special education teaching devices and materials
• Communicate with contacts in a professional and empathetic manner.
• Worked with investors: creating bids related to the purchase of homes. Work History
Silver Valley Unified School District / Mesa, AZ
Special Education Teacher-Admin
Aug. 2020 – April 2021
Arizona Department of Health Services / Statewide, AZ Public Health Associate
April 2019 – Dec. 2019
Austin Centers for Exception Students (ACES) / Gilbert, AZ Therapeutic Support Staff/ Teacher’s Aide
Sept. 2018 – Jan 2019
National General / Mesa, AZ
Sept. 2017 – April 2018
Lakeside BPO / Lake Havasu City, AZ
March 2016 – April 2018
Timewise Homes / Windsor, CO
Administrative Assistant – Part Time
June 2016 – May 2017
White Sands Property Solutions / Loveland, CO
July 2014 – March 2016
Custom Fence and Supply / Longmont, CO
2015 – 2017
Aims Community College / Greeley, CO
Associates Degree: Business Administrative - Certificate: Business Technology 2013 – 2014
College of Technological Agriculture / Curtis, NE
Emphasis: Vet Tech and Business
May 2016 – 2020
Rocky Mountain Puppy Rescue
• Assisted with fostering
• Administered needed medications and care to a variety of dogs of all ages and size Sept. 2015 – 2019
Boston Terrier Rescue
• Fostered and heled home Boston Terriers
• Provide training and assistance with adoptions
Sept 2012 – 2019
Animal Rescue of the Rockies
• Foster dogs and puppies; most with health or social problems.
• Accommodate animal’s needs, including medical and behavioral.
• Coordinate home visits for possible permanent placement candidates.
• Help at clinics involving surgeries or animal care.
• Face to face meetings with potential adopters.