Tulare CA, 93274
To obtain a position within a company where I can maximize my management skills, quality assurance, program development, and training experience. Thus creating an environment where I can utilize my hardworking skills and abilities to provide the opportunity for continued growth. Experience
APRIL 2018- PRESENT
Cigna, Visalia - Customer Service Advocate
● Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Cigna’s One Guide products, services.
● Adapts well with change, quick learner, dependable, goal oriented, self motivated.
● Assist with manager escalated calls.
● Products Trained: Proclaim, Choice Fund, Pre-Enrollment, Promoted to One Guide in August of 2018. Cross trained to PMHS July of 2019. Trained in Click 2 Chat CA PMHS support.
SEPTEMBER 2015 - MAY 2018
Best Buy Mobile, Visalia - Lead Sales Consultant
● Sales Rep for AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint.
● Selling insurance options based on customer purchases.
● Attachment of accessories with purchases.
● Home Connections Services.
● Offering of Best Buy Credit Card and Mobile Rewards Program to build business.
● Team Selling.
MAY 2011- JAN 2014
University of Phoenix, Visalia - Degree
A.S Criminal Justice Administration May 2012
B.S Criminal Justice Administration In Progress
Available upon request.