Arabic : mother language
Englishlanguage : Fluent
French language : Fluent
10 years experience as a dedicated and energetic English teacher to a large and diverse student population. Proven record of successfully instructing and motivating students to develop the knowledge and proficiencies necessary to produce significant achievement improvements as evidenced by test scores Specially in ielts preparation courses.
Obtained several training courses in teaching the two aforementioned subjects, and after my graduation from the University of Khartoum, Faculty of Arts, French Language Department, I went to the field of teaching
Arranged concurrent translation during corporate meetings to allow English audience members to take part in Arabic -language events.
Raised student test scores in Math and English 25% through creating new, student- interest-centered lesson plans.
Collaborated with parents, teachers, and school administrators to address educational and disciplinary problems. Lowered disciplinary incidents by 28%.
Dependable child care worker with 2+ years expertise supervising and nurturing toddlers and preschool-aged children. Seeking to leverage skills with child development and 100% parent satisfaction in Elementary School.
To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, award- winning educational background, and ability to work well with people. Training
Training of teaching English from “Slty”Institute for a month.
- Training course in press translation from SUNA agency 2008.
- International Computer Driving License
- Training of Editing News in AL-Ray Alam.
- Registration Certificate of Permission to work as professional Journalist. Education
- Ph. D student University of Sudan (linguistics,translation) 2021- present
- Master’s -University of Bahri, center of translation 2017.
- Bachelor of English Arts - university of AL-Neelain 2003.
- Bachelor of French Arts - university of Khartoum 1996.
- High Diploma in translation Juba university,translation center2006.
- Diploma of computer in “Printing”.
- Diploma of computer in “Accounting” .
- Translator,international coordinator, website content translator &
- planning dep.officer. inTelem.& Postal Regulatory Authority( TPRA) 7/2007 till now
- Teaching French & English language in Sudanese secondary school (1996-2007)
- Journalist in Al- Dairanews paper2006 .
- Translator of English and French into Arabic and vice versa at Nile Language & Translation Center3/2004-01/2006.
- Teaching the security staff of the American Embassy in Khartoum a course of English language for two months while in Nile center 2005. Abazer SidAhmed Mohammed
Problem Solving Adaptability
Date and place of birth: 1976 Bahri