A proactive, versatile and results-driven professional resourceful teacher committed to creating a classroom environment conducive to independent thinking, personal growth and captures a child’s learning ability. Focused on planning daily curriculum for social, emotional, physical domain of learning. Able to work independently, or in a team environment. Recognized for effective decision- making abilities and an exemplary work ethic. Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem resolution abilities.
Touro College Graduate School of Education January 2018 Masters of Arts in Early Childhood
St. John’s University, New York NY May 1999
Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Communications PROFESSIONAL EXPEREINCE
FRIENDS PRESCHOOL, STATEN ISLAND, NY, Substitute Teacher March 2018-Present Develop theme-based curriculums
• Support learning by providing activities and materials that children find engaging.
• Facilitate learning by supplying developmental appropriate environment, interesting materials and adequate time to explore, play and interact with all children in the class.
• Establish and maintain productive relationships with administrators, co-workers, staff, parents and students.
VERIZON, NEW YORK, NY, Customer Representative May 1998- Dec 2017 Designated as Team Leader to work with focus groups to gather customer opinions on product offerings and service enhancements.
• Participated in Team Leader meetings to discuss customer satisfaction levels, company ratings and order flow activity.
• Trained employees on new and/or enhanced company products and updates on internal computer systems and policies.
• Assigned special projects to assist staff with new accounts processing, service cancellation, billing inquiries, technical issues.
• Completed all required documentation and orders to maintain productive sales for the company.
• Maintained a constant working knowledge of all services offered by company and awareness competition i.e. market share, pricing, services offered, etc.
• Adapted to extremely high paced work environment.