As a Procurement professional,I posses a diploma in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management and experience as a Procurement Assistant intern at Kisumu Law Courts, Warehouse Attendant at EPZ, Financial Advisor at Britam Insurance and Sales executive at RUH Solar Limited Both experiences have seen me develop skills necessary for growth in both Education and Business Industry
Currently seeking to get back into the job market to bring immediate value to any company by utilizing my skill set and developing it further.
Date of Birth: 15th December 1995
Educational and Professional Qualification
• Diploma in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, Masai Technical Institute - Credit
• Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education, Bishop Okumu Secondary School – C+ Professional Profile
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Leadership skills
• Management experience and an ability to motivate employees
• Strong business development skills
• Ability to interact with clients, staff and senior management
• Ability to work according to client expectations
• Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and obtain results
• Proficient in completing all work according to deadline
• Proficient in Ms-Word, Excel, Power point, Publisher, Outlook,Access, Internet, basic installation &maintenance
• Detail oriented and flexible
Procurement Assistant- Intern
Kisumu Law Courts; September 2016 to December 2016 Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receipts and inspection of goods and services from suppliers to ensure proper quality and quantity as reflected in specification
• Inventory control; to ensure that stores are managed, goods are properly arranged and preserved and also to ensure proper material handling in the stores
• Record management; ensured that all the records are kept that all the records related to suppliers, payments to suppliers and tendering procedures
• Issuing of goods to relevant user departments
• Liaising with the accounts department to ensure proper and on time payments to suppliers Key Achievements
• Successfully maintained the organization’s stores department and ensured proper receipts and issuing of quality goods or items in and out of the store. Warehouse Attendant
Meru Greens Horticulture EPZ Athi River; August to December 2017 Duties and Responsibilities
• Taking record flow of finished products from production department to warehouse department
• Packaging of finished products
• Packing finished products into cartons
• Coding of finished products
• Arranging the warehouse accordingly indicating finished goods waiting for shipment and goods in process.
• Labeling of finished products.
Was able to effectively coordinate movements of finished goods from production department through to the loading bay for shipment, after taking full records and detailed report to the top management.
Britam Insurance 2018 to 2020
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prospecting new markets for effective sales.
• Educating clients on various products so that they can gain enough knowledge on policies before they buy them
• Strategizing on creating and developing long term relationship with clients
• Analyzing clients needs and advising them accordingly
• Proper record keeping for clients
• Conducting after sale services to clients to assess whether they are satisfied with the services or not.
• Conducted market research
Successfully did market research, met customer’s needs and closed deals thus increasing company’s total sales hence high returns.
RUH Solar Limited 2020 to 2021
Duties and responsibilities
• Mobilizing agents based in the area I was assigned which is Kisumu East.
• Collecting data from customers and following up on issues to do with products and client's satisfaction.
• Liasing with top management incase of any sales since am in charge of my team.
• Training new sales representatives before they embark on the job
• Organizing and coordinating sales representatives schedules.
• Understanding customers needs in specific area.
Interest and Hobbies
• Reading industry publications concerning the Procurement Industry
• Traveling to new places in search of new ideas
Please feel free to contact the under mentioned in regard to my competence, work ethic, performance and / or any other aspect with respect to me Mr. Cyrus Ndeti
Prof. Thomas Keya
Masai Technical Training Institute
Mrs. Conslate Ngesa
Kisii Law CourtTel: +254-*********