Honolulu, HI *****
I am currently a nursing student at Lee College.
Shipping and Receiving
AQUA SOLUTIONS - Deer Park, TX
February 2020 to August 2020
• Scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing stock.
• Receiving, stocking, and stacking.
• Pulling, packing, and loading.
• Use good written and verbal communication skills.
• Use a sense of time organization and urgency.
• Work independently and within a team.
Front Office Supervisor
San Luis Resort and Spa - Galveston, TX
January 2017 to February 2018
• Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Address customer concerns and complaints promptly and professionally.
• Respond to customer needs and requests in a timely manner.
• Manage incoming and outgoing mails and faxes.
• Post charges to customers and handle card and cash transactions.
• Plan and assign workloads for front office associates.
• Supervise associates in their assigned job duties.
• Prepare operational and financial records for the Manager to review.
• Identify resource requirements and manage resource allocations to ensure complete coverage and continuous availability.
• Assist in hiring and training associates in front office duties.
• Evaluate the performance of associates and provide appropriate feedback.
• Ensure associates follow company policies and operational procedures.
• Schedule regular meetings to discuss issues and updates.
• Educate associates on safety, emergency and security procedures.
Ocean Grille - Crystal Beach, TX
2014 to 2016
• First year, I was the manager of the restaurant working 55-65 hours per week. • Trained new employees in both the front and back of house.
• Provided good service to customers and well respected in the community.
• Worked hard to make everyone work as a team, being a good role model for others.
Dance Teacher, ACE Front Office Secretary and Transportation Aide Galveston Independent School District at Crenshaw School - Crystal Beach, TX 2014 to 2016
- Crystal Beach, TX
2014 to 2016
• First year, I was a bus aide working high school special needs children 30-35 hours per week. • Second year, I worked with Bolivar elementary and middle school students 30-35 per week. • Both years, I instructed dance in the ACE afternoon school program 2 days and 1 day a week as the front office secretary.
The Arrabelle at Vail Square Resort, CO
2009 to 2010
• Trained several night auditors special for night duty.
• Handled the night duties by giving duties to all workers.
• Provided good service to customers.
• Received all front desk calls and assisted with in room dining service.
• Carried out all customer related works like checking customer door lock and checking security. • Addressed customers inquiries which are specially generated at night time.
• Good experience as night auditor/manager in an upscale resort.
Director of Sales, Marketing, and Events
Bahia Mar Beach Resort - South Padre Island, TX
2007 to 2008
• Provided exceptional customer service to all hotel guests.
• Performed quality assurance (QA) requirements for the department.
• Developed and managed the sales budget; reviewed regularly with the general manager. • Prepared annual revenue budget, annual marketing plan with general manager. • Produced quarterly sales plans.
• Conducted regular conference calls with the revenue manager.
• Communicate with the front desk regarding group businesses, negotiated accounts, etc.
• Possess and utilize excellent time management skills.
Personnel/Human Resource Manager Night Auditor, Reservations, PBX, and Front Desk
Radisson Beach Resort
1992 to 2007
• Responsible for the continuing education, training, and certification of new and experienced employees.
• Prepared presentations and manuals.
• Taught employees new and more efficient ways to perform their jobs.
• Presented over 40 training courses.
• Evaluated management practices, training, and development programs, leadership principles and employee relations.
• Assisted managers with hiring procedures, screening of candidates, coordinating interviews. • Managed the customer related tasks such as giving room, taking cash, providing customers requirements, etc.
• Helped to carry daily processes to increase the speed of total work.
• Completed all cash related activities on the required date.
• Maintained the office area and desk clean and neat to facilitate the customers. • Managed the daily operations of the hotel including Conference Management, Rooms, Housekeeping, Leadership & Training.
High school diploma in General Studies
Lee College - Baytown, Tx
2021 - Present
University of Texas at Brownsville - Brownsville, TX
2006 to 2007
Texas Southmost College - Brownsville, Tx
1991 to 1992
• database (10+ years)
• Excel (2 years)
• Fire Alarm (4 years)
• front desk (10+ years)
• Housekeeping (10+ years)
• Front Office
• Cash Handling
• Customer Service
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Office
• Strong experience in hotel management, front desk, housekeeping, human resources, night auditor, reservations, and sales.
• Able to motivate employees by organizing programs.
• Maintain good relations with customers with the help of good communication skills. • Capable of create reports for further development.
• Able to assign duties to the co-workers regularly.
• Have vast knowledge of English and Spanish to communicate with customers. • MS Office, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Windows.
• Excellent in database knowledge and hospitality software programs.
• Completed many hospitality related computer courses with certification.
• Knowledge of Fire Alarm and Burglary Systems.
• High School Graduate and Accomplished Athlete. 1988-1991.
• Fundraising Committee Member and Volunteer 2006-2016.
• Administrative Experience
• Office Management
• Event Planning
• Employee Evaluation
• Revenue Management
• Restaurant Management
• Accounts Receivable
• Account Management
• Supervising experience
• English, Spanish - Fluent
Certifications and Licenses
Food Handler Certification