408-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Plano, Texas
linkedin.com/in/kavita-malviya/ github.com/kavitamalviya PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY:
Data analyst with hands-on experience in Excel, Python, and SQL doing extraction, cleaning and analysis to generate efficient and actionable business insights. Expert in statistical analysis, data wrangling and data visualization. A quick learner who can contribute strong data organizational abilities to the benefit of the organization. SKILLS:
• Proficient in technologies like Python, SQL, Excel.
• Data Visualization tools like Tableau, Google Data Studio, Power BI.
• No SQL Database (MongoDB, Cassandra), A/B Testing.
• Understanding of ETL, Principles of Data Modelling.
• Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, K-Means Clustering and other predictive analytics techniques.
• Good Knowledge of accounting and financial management software and Salesforce CRM. EDUCATION:
• Springboard Data Analytics Career Track, Certification.
• Certificate in Database and Data Analytics from UCSC Silicon Valley Extension, Santa Clara, CA, USA.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (Equivalent to MBA) in Financial Management from Symbiosis Institute of Distance Learning, Pune (Mah), India.
• Bachelor of Computer Science from Bhopal (M.P), India.
• Diploma in Information Technology, from RGTU Bhopal (M.P.), India. PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE:
• Coursera: IBM Data Science Professional Certificate, Excel Skills for Business Specialization, Data Visualization with Tableau Specialization
• LinkedIn: Learning SQL Programming.
Springboard Data Analytics Career Track, Certification,2021 Dec 2020 till date
• Structured thinking through case studies and problem statement worksheets
• Introduction to SQL, best practices in writing queries (including common table expressions) and common DA/BA tools
• Case studies and hands-on exercises in writing SQL with real data
• Visualizing data and trends with Seaborn and Matplotlib
• Practical exercises in Python with real data to extract insights that could be presented to an executive audience Data Analyst – Sales Strategy (Contractor), F5 Networks, CA February 2020 to July 2020
• Imported data and clean data to ensure integrity.
• Created dashboard in Excel and Tableau for data reporting by using pivot tables and V-LOOKUP. Analyzed data to identify key metrics and transform raw data into meaningful, actionable information.
• Managed and analyzes sales productivity and makes recommendations for improvements.
• Analyzed and distributed the weekly reports to aid executives in monitoring sales performance and perform adhoc reporting as needed.
• Detailed, relevant, accurate and timely call tracking in Salesforce CRM Associate Analyst, State Bank of India, Pune, India April 2013 to January 2018
• Data analysis and interpretation to supply key insights to senior management.
• Supplying quickly actionable through data management using Advanced Excel and SQL.
• Extracted data from management information system into Excel.
• Ensure the prompt and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
• Preparation of documents like User Stories, Use Cases and other back-office work like receipts collection, ledger maintenance, balance tally & other transactions.
Python and PowerPoint/Tableau: Bank Customer Churn-Identify and visualize the factors contribute to customer churn:
• Analyzed factors responsible for customer churn and finding insights which helps in improving customer engagement. https://github.com/kavitamalviya/Bank-Customer-Churn-Analysis Tableau: Analyzing cryptocurrencies and traditional stocks:
• Created dashboard to analyze the outcomes of investment in cryptocurrencies and traditional stocks and finding insight which one is best future investment.
https://public.tableau.com/app/profile/kavita.malviya/viz/Capstone1_16188441500850/Presentation Southern Water Corp Python Case Study:
• Done statistical analysis and analyzed the behavior of a desalination plant pump before failure and during the failure. https://github.com/kavitamalviya/southern-water-corp-case-study SQL and Tableau: American Energy Market Regulator
• Analysis of hypothetical outage data from a few producers to determine which companies have the most outages, the most average MW of lost energy due to those outages, and longest average outage duration. Creates a ranking system that considers all three metrics