TONY ANN BENNETT
Rockport, AR 72104
January 20, 2022
I am seeking a position that will establish a career and not just a job. I have excellent multi-tasking and people skills and acclimate well to any work environment. Customer service and problem-solving are given the utmost attention. All positions I have held required a high degree of client privacy and adherence to company policies. Also, all positions required extensive details and time management. I have always given a 110% effort to learn and apply any training requirements for my position. I also make the extra effort to do my job well by reading books, pamphlets, etc. to better understand the company policies, operations, and requirements.
Associate Degree – National Park College in Hot Springs, AR (Dean’s List).
Completed extensive continuing education courses as required by employer (s).
Currently reviewing online business classes to obtain a bachelor’s degree (Possible fall classes online).
I currently have my Arkansas Property and Casualty license and am in the process of obtaining my Life and Health license.
*Licensed Life & Health and Property & Casualty Insurance (currently P&C) 30+ years’ experience.
* Licensed insurance sales producer [State Farm, Allstate, Shelter, Farmers, and Independent Agents].
Positions held: Office Manager, CSR, Bookkeeper (Office Operating Account, Trust Account, and payroll),
and policy service and sales in insurance. I also handled in-office claims, new employee training, and general
* Legal secretary for attorney Terry Morgan (retired), McComb, MS. Typed property descriptions after title
searches were completed. Also typed deeds and assisted in typing loan closing documents. (90% of the
attorney’s business was real estate). Also, assisted with Wills.
* McComb Neurology Clinic (Dr. Joseph Farina), McComb, MS.
Three and one-half years in the clinic; responsible for patient intake and services, scheduling
Out-patient tests, insurance clerk, and general office duties (including overall medical records). I also
worked in a multi-physician clinic in Magnolia, MS while attending college. My responsibilities included
patient intake and services, insurance verification, scheduling out-patient testing, medical records, and
general office duties.
* Garland County Juvenile Court and Probation- Judge Vicki Cook (retired). Hot Springs, AR. I was assigned to
this position by the AARP Senior Workforce Program, Hot Springs, Ar.
Assisted the Court Clerk with client services, general office duties, and maintenance of court records.
* Conducted Time Management/Stress workshops on the local, county, state, and national levels for the
Arkansas 4-H Foundation and the National 4-H Foundation.
* Rust Engineering
Oversaw warehouse operations and inventory. Managed an on-site tool room and a supply room containing
thousands of dollars of specialty valves ordered from Holland. Inventory verification. Also worked on the job
site as an entry-level pipe fitter.
* Gerald Prince Construction, Gerald Prince, General Contractor, Bryant, AR. (Deceased)
Two and one-half years as Office Manager & In-Office Project Manager.
Also, office liaison regarding other contractors, subcontractors, and project owners. Duties included Human
Resources, payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable, bookkeeper, taxes, locating potential
projects to bid and obtain proper licenses and permits.
* JRBE Construction LLC (Rony Gonzalez, Owner), Alexander, AR.
Four months working with a Subcontractor as Office Manager & In-Office Project Manager
Also, office liaison regarding other contractors and project owners.
* Four months working for Shelter Insurance, Andrew Selph Agency, Hot Springs, AR
Duties included customer service, sales, general office, and new accounts. The job ended with COVID-19.
* No work for about a year and a half due to Covid 19.
* Four months working with Farmers Insurance, Shane Fite Agency, Malvern, AR.
Licensed producer and customer service.
ACCREDITATIONS AND AWARDS
* Previous Texas Notary, now looking into getting my Arkansas Notary
* Dean’s Award-National Park College, Hot Springs, AR
* One of two Arkansas 4-H leaders selected to represent the National 4-H Congress in Washington DC and the
National 4-H Record Book Winners Conference in Chicago, Illinois
* Numerous certificates for completion of continuing education and safety programs through employers.
* Certificates and awards received from the Hot Springs County 4-H for service as a 4-H leader (11+ years).
* Sunday School Teacher (Pre-K, first, and second grade).
* Arkansas 4-H Leader for more than eleven years in Hot Spring County, Arkansas
* Lifetime member of the Arkansas 4-H Adult Leaders Association
* Active volunteer for numerous community organizations in Hot Spring County, Garland County, and the
State of Arkansas
* Held the positions of President, Vice-President, Treasurer, and Secretary for the Magnet Cove School PTA.
* Assisted in the establishment of the Ranger Civitan Club in Grand Prairie, TX
Donnie Williams (Retired Reynolds Metals) and Janet Williams (Retired Banking)
187 Williams Valley Rd
Malvern, AR 72104
Martin White, Instructor (Also, retired Hot Springs Police Chief)
Social Science Department
National Park College
Hot Springs, AR
Alvin Black, (Retired Montgomery County Judge)
Mt Ida, AR
Darla Newell, RN
National Park Medical Center
Hot Springs, AR