KATRINA JOY A. ARENAJO
#** ****** **. ** ** Vista Verde Executive Village
Brgy. San Isidro Cainta Rizal, Antipolo City Philippines 1900 Contact#: +639*********
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aiming to pursue management of systems identified in articulated requirements. Utilize test suites managed via quality control and monitoring of agile project management tools chosen test techniques to accordingly and complete software development life cycle through quality assessment as part of software test life cycle which also bridge gaps between developers and stakeholders in adaptable changes implemented in local and international branches.
Katrina is ISTQB and ISQi certified Systems’ Software Quality Assurance Engineer with more than nine years of quality management in proactively resilient and transparently cross functional at the heart of Software testing life cycle. And proficiently contributes in business solutions with thorough system workflow analysis base on given evaluated valid requirements compliance with entry criteria to execute standard test process. Furthermore, mentor acquired extensive knowledge in requirements’ validation and verification of products development in multiple platforms which includes collaboration with various development team to provide strong secured document management system, HR system and other virtual and non-virtual forecasted projects, developed in programmable built in and hybrid applications with approved patents and distributed in multiple purchased devices widely use by clients. And retrospectively provide feedback towards the success and improvements in business solutions for profitable small and enterprises.
Passion to learn new technologies and methodologies in a short period of time Not only experienced in technical matters, but also involved in analyzing and providing solutions to technical support operations.
Able to perform confidently and effectively under pressure.
Review and analyze requirements and design documents and create test suites.
Industrious in having the ability to handle tasks independently and work efficiently in assigned team.
Raised issues or defects, at times consulted upon on problems that were not resolved by others ● Record problems and issues in accordance with the project's problem and issue management plans
Plan for systems and environments required for testing.
Create Test case design, requirements definition, defect management, Perform Black box testing, Functional Testing, system testing, compatibility testing, Interface Services testing, performance testing, security testing, Regression Testing based on Coverage Analysis, Installation tests, Traceability Matrix, SDLC Process, Test Standard Process, User Acceptance Test Domain:
MS Dynamics ERP and CRM-Customer Relationship Management, Android SDKs
SAP(ECC -ERP central component), Tibco, Kenan, Document Management System, STLC
Operations Management in Fintech Payments services, Servers Architectural Design Testing Tools:
Microsoft Team Foundation Server Web access & Test Manager 2015 version, Visual
Studio Online v. 2015, BugZilla, Mantis tracker, Jira, Windows Shell, HP Quality Center. Test Methodologies:
Agile, Scrum, Kanban, V-Model, Waterfall, Behavior Driven Development
Test Driven Development and DevOps Recreational Activities: Caters & design at simple yet fun parties and picnics, read inspirational messages and stories, watch movies and sport games, visit museums, swim in splash & sliding water pools, cook delicious meals & prepare beverages plus desserts, taste different cultural food shop, sing, dance, play with children with family and friends.
Sr. QA Analyst / QA Analyst Level 5
Seven Seven Global Services Inc.
Ortigas City, Philippines
May 10, 2021 - Present
Assigned to client by the Incorporation that are comprehensive and integrated IT services company which deliver end-to-end solutions to empower business services which includes Technical Helpdesk and Support Services, Application Development and Quality Assurance, BPO and Back Office Services, 24/7 Infrastructure, Application Support, and Salesforce Development. Projects:
• Management System
• Perform work flow analysis and verification of multiple transactions using reviewed test cases
• Create Weekly test Status report
• Inform management about team’s tasks and concerns.
• Remind team to send their daily accomplishments.
• Analyzed requirements specifications for each enhancement assigned by team lead.
• Performed functional test execution on affected area and provided test results
• Performed test reports and report to Team Lead.
• Provided ideas and proper test before release to production TEST ANALYST
Planit Test Management Solutions
Wellington, New Zealand
March 2015 –May 2017
Software testing company in New Zealand primarily based in Wellington and Auckland. A testing service provider that manages the risks and costs associated with small, medium and large-scale software systems in the private and public sectors having various projects in cities throughout New Zealand and medium term projects in other countries such as India, United Kingdom, Australia and USA.
Outsourced in HHL company for verification of systems used that closely works with ACC, the Ministry of Health, and District Health Boards throughout New Zealand with wide range of social and cultural organizations. System analysis and verification of data migration projects include: In Between Travel (IBT) system supporting payment and reimbursement of support workers, Ferret Document Management System for Explore, and Upgrade of Windows Terminal Services (WTS) into Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) for Access and SQL Server upgrades and risk mitigation of caduceus system. Wherein interaction with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and application trainers determines timebox requirements and identifies major functional and non-functional risks stated in test plan through user story /acceptance criteria on each iteration of scrum agile software development.
Assigned as software tester in New Zealand fishing industry that provides services exchange of goods to sector groups within the commercial fishing industry of New Zealand which use Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains through Citrix for creation of test data and verify data exchange correctness through the use of user interface and SQL database access through remote servers.
Outsourced as quality assurance coordinator in one of New Zealand's electricity generator company that maintain appropriate collaboration and interaction with different product owners assigned to execute initial test as scheduled. System design analysis, coordination and verification of servers handover and migration of simultaneous projects of NonSAP Servers Wave
Outsourced as test analyst in Omni Channel and mapping project farmer-owned co-operative that helps its customers to develop a centralized Customer Experience for Farmers, Merchants and Customer Facing Staff with contextual, consistent and relevant Ballance experience regardless of channel or device that builds up a history of
• Strategy and plan documents have awareness of the contents of the project Test plan, and are able to explain what a test plan is for and its purpose.
• Estimation and resourcing validates provided estimates for their own work and raise questions with their test lead as appropriate.
• Defect Management understands the defect life cycle and ensures that all defects are logged correctly in timely manner. Mentors junior members to ensure that all defects are logged correctly with supporting evidence (logs, screenshots, etc.) ready for evaluation testing (Skills specific to core role on a client site)
• Reporting proactively and clearly communicates/ reports any issues/ concerns encountered as part of their project management as appropriate.
• Requirements Review reviews requirements documentation to assess completeness, relevance, correctness consistency and clarity and report findings.
• Test Technique applied basic test techniques to projects. And identifies key functional areas that require testing.
• Test Conditions and Test Cases Is able to identify test conditions from requirements or other agreed resources. Clearly and concisely writes test suites (test conditions and test cases) that adhere to a binary format for the test in detail including any prerequisites or required data and expected results.
• Correctly prioritize test conditions and correctly links test conditions to relevant requirement or source documents provided appropriate coverage of relevant requirements.
• Test Data Is able to identify and collate or create test data
• Test Scheduling Organize test cases into logical groups for execution
• Test Execution executes scheduled test cases in agreed time frames. Is able to identify catastrophic defects which render null and void until resolved. And is able to record execution results correctly within tool in use
• Testing Tools is proficient in at least one test management tool and one defect management tool
• Test Process Improvement participate in post implementation reviews
• Delivery delivers allocated pieces of work to agreed timescales with guidance from more senior testers as appropriate
• Reporting on Client Projects passes information on the client and project to their buddy and addresses issues raised by more junior members
• Senior on site can identify the senior on site Commitment and Responsibilities
• Is able to mentor team members/new starters in areas of project expertise (system, behavior, defect process etc.) Test Process Improvement
• Reads, understands and follows all companies/ corporations/ firms’ policies
• Makes suggestions for bench projects and can fill bench time constructive in the absence of allocated activities
• Promotes employer’s choice and supplier
• Meets with buddy manager as per the buddy process and shows guidance from more motivation to work towards achieving mutually agreed goals Core Behavioral Competencies
• Customer service Communicates with clients in a polite and helpful manner
• Can identify the main customers and considers customer’s perspective when providing advice
• Responds promptly to customer appropriate needs and requests
• Proactively communicate with team/team leads and test managers as appropriate
• Teamwork Works with others to achieve goals. Provides help and guidance to junior staff
• Takes responsibility on tasks within the team
• Shares information and resources
• May work independently (team of 1)
• Communication confidently articulates problems, issues and request help and advice
• Is comfortable to suggestions and solutions as appropriate
• Clearly presents own ideas and arguments
• Listens and respects the view point of others
• Creates/maintains a CVs that is accurate and compelling
• Is able to convincingly express experience and capability during interview
• Initiative Produces quality in assigned tasks
• Questions established procedures appropriately when they are ineffective
• Self management Plans and manages own tasks, time and priorities
• Demonstrates a willingness to learn with the aid of senior team and members
• Is able to focus on achieving results quickly and productively
• Seek opportunities to develop skills further
TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Sept 2010-Jan 2011
A customer relationship management and payment gateway solutions of investment holdings pioneer provider of online operations in payment infrastructure services in airlines, telecommunication companies, cafes and largest retailers acquired in multiple regions. Job Responsibilities:
• Directly configure and encode approved data in card terminals, date issuance for audit to verify correctness and address change requests and issues of rebates/rewards, discounts of private label and prepaid card terminals (Payment of sales) via debit/credit cards, pay wave and payment link, epins as fetch business platform evolution for accurate customer relationship management and payment gateway solutions of investment holdings pioneer provider of online operations in payment infrastructure services in airlines, telecommunication companies, cafes and largest retailers acquired in multiple regions.
• Audit and encode card terminal important details such as date of issuance, barcode and used address into records.
June 2008 –July 2010
• Hawaiian Telcom
Outsourced in Unison Melinda & Bill Gates Foundation that produces funds to countries through government in need for health and agriculture. Hawaiian Telcom provides voice and data services to both residential and business customers in Hawaii. Accenture Testing Center of Excellence helps implement a holistic testing center of excellence solution, positioning the client to become a high-performance business.
• Committed and maximized productivity by completing test of followed traditional waterfall test usually ahead of timeframe with the use of TFS Microsoft Visual Studio upon knowledge transition of Unison workflow.
• Created test suites and data based from the given specified requirements, change requests and scope.
• Submitted high quality deliverables based from peer to peer review.
• Developed test data needed, execute test cases and document the results to meet aggressive deadlines for tasks for releases.
• Estimates Work Item and Time Estimation (Test Preparation and Test Execution). Escalated any concerns on the original estimates or any risks around budgeted timeline.
• Investigated root cause of impacted miscalculated output receipts of business, government and private telephone lines.
• Optimized report’s response time of activities by more than 95% through oracle database for violations and daily blockers of customer orders through Oracle based Customer Relationship Management database (CRM) and MS Dynamics accessed through citrix.
• Provided and checked training materials for various testing trainings.
• Organized and checked timesheets, receipts for reimbursements and training results of employees in testing operation management department.
• Contributed in streamlined internal business processes through proper documentation for test traceability and the use of Customer relationship management application and Team Foundation Server on assigned various projects.
UST-ESPAÑA, MANILA-BACHEOR’S DEGREE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGYGWA of 2.86 with participation in course works, presentations and NSTC literacy Teachings in remote area
ISTQB CERTIFIED TESTER FOUNDATION LEVEL INTERNATIONAL SOFTWARETESTING QUALIFICATION BOARD, November 2014, Singapore Testing Qualifications Board (SGTQB)
ISTQB CERTIFIED AGILE TESTER EXTENSION, INTERNATIONAL SOFTWARETESTING QUALIFICATION BOARD March 2015, Australia New Zealand Testing Board(ANZTB)
ISQI CERTIFIED AGILE ESSENTIALS FOUNDATION LEVEL, INTERNATIONALSOFTWARE QUALITY INSTITUTE December 2016, Plaint Testing Consultancy NZ LEADERSHIP TRAININGS
• API Online training by Seven Seven Global Services Inc.
• April 2017, Introduction to Web Security Special Interest Group in Software Testing (SIGiST) of Australia New Zealand Testing Board (ANZTB), Wellington NZ
• November 2016, Internet of things Special Interest Group in Software Testing (SIGiST) Of Australia New Zealand Testing Board (ANZTB), Wellington NZ
• March 2015 and April 2017 Test Forum Speaker, Plan IT Testing Consultancy, Wellington NZ
• 2016 Orbit news letter writer, Plan IT Testing Consultancy, Wellington NZ
• 2017 Scrum master initiator by attending workshops/ trainings, Wellington NZ
• Feb 2017 Volunteered organizer ‘Ask me’ at Cigna Round the bay fun Run
• April 2010, Basic Load Runner, Cybergate Robinsons Pioneer Mandaluyong Quezon City PH
• May 2007, On Job Training, SGV. Co Accounting Firm, Makati City, PH
• October 2008, Effective Business Writing, Cybergate Robinsons Pioneer Quezon City PH
• November 2008, PHILS Rational Functional TestingTool, Cybergate Robinsons Pioneer Mandaluyong Boni Quezon City PH
• August 2008, Effective Cross Cultural Communication, Cybergate Robinsons Pioneer Mandaluyong Quezon City PH
• August 2008, Mercury Quality Testing Tool, Union Bank Plaza Ortigas PH
• August 2008, Application Testing Solutions, Cybergate Robinsons Pioneer Mandaluyong Quezon City PH
• July 2008, Philippines CMMI Overview, Union Bank Plaza Ortigas
• July 2008, PHILS Testing Concepts Overview, Union Bank Plaza Ortigas
• August 2006, Network Security Seminar, Engineering Conference Hall UST Manila, PH PERSONAL BACKGROUND
Date of Birth: September 24, 1986 Gender: Female
Place of birth: Pasay City Citizenship: Filipino
Religion: Roman Catholic Civil Status: Single
Randy Reyes Guo Loong Ng
Solution Architect Managing Director
Healthcare of New Zealand HHL Dynamic Nutrition Global Pte. Ltd.
Application Support Analyst
Healthcare of New Zealand
Micaela A.W. Syjuco
Global Devops and Agile Coach Talent Community Lead Software Engineering Director, Scrum.org PST