BA.LLB(HONS), LLM - Business Law
Contact Number: +91-893******* (WhatsApp)
Well-educated and motivated Legal Officer with 2 years of extensive experience in executing various paralegal duties, providing professional legal advice to colleagues, and supervising Legal Interns. Great communicator with a Legal Studies degree from a well-known university and excellent critical thinking skills. Offers a highly professional attitude and significant ability to work and perform well in a team. Have also given a number of Guest lecture to students at Saveetha school of law.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Highly specialised in the field of Banking and other commercial laws and offer integral solutions to our clients in the form of litigation support, ADR, Corporate Advisory, Risk Management, Property Documentation amongst others. and have also
● Appeared before various legal forums.
● Well experienced in Drafting various litigation related documents along with corporate and commercial contracts and have done extensive Legal Research.
● Involved in Clientele interactions and regular Case updates.
● Senior briefing.
● Experienced in litigation and arbitration.
● Experienced in Criminal law, Family Law, labour laws, Insolvency Bankruptcy Code, Banking Laws, Commercial Laws, IT Laws, Property Laws and Service Laws, RERA,SEBI etc.
● Have Computer knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint, MS Office, using legal software like All India Reporter(AIR), Supreme Court Cases ( SCC)
● Have Strong inclination in Litigation
● Age : 24 Years
● Date of Birth : 03/06/1997
● Place of Birth : Madurai
● Civil Status : Single
● Citizenship : Indian
● Sex : Female
● Language Ability : English, Tamil
● Mail Id : email@example.com
COLLEGE/SCHOOL QUALIFICATION CGPA/PERCENTAGE
St. Kevin's Anglo Indian
High school, Chennai
Higher Secondary (Class X); Affiliated
to Anglo- Board
SRV Girls Higher
Senior Secondary (Class XI-XII);
Affiliated to State Board
Saveetha School of law,
BA.LLB (Hons) 7.3 /10
Law College, Chennai
LLM - BUSINESS LAW Course Completed
● Currently waiting for Markstatemnts of Post Graduation course.
● And was working at Accurate Law Associates in Chennai since June 2015 as an intern and since March 2019 working as an Junior Advocate and Research Associate.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND COURSES
COURSE INSTITUTION TIME PERIOD/PROGRESS
German (Language) Inaword German Institute March 2015- May 2015 (A2 level German)
Hindi (Language) Hindi Prachar Sabha January 2016 - May 2017
Anna Centenary Library, Chennai [December, 2014: 4 weeks]
● Obtain experience in research and development of analytical thinking beyond what’s being taught
● Did extensive case law and statute research on business law and Indian contract act
● Use the knowledge and results to write my thesis regarding reports and others. Prayag, NGO, Chennai [January 2016, 4 weeks]
● Charity, social welfare, education to the orphanage and the needy.
● Involved in relief programmes and tie ups with the government during the times of natural calamities.
Accurate Law Associates, Chennai [June 2015 - March 2019 ; 3.5 Years ]
● Worked under the guidance of a senior advocate – Mr.SPS Buddhan
● Did extensive case law and statue research on the civil procedure code and Criminal Procedure code
● Framed model legal opinions on issues of clients and presented it to them.
● Typed case law briefs for the senior associates.
● Drafted legal documents and has experience with filing case. ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS
● Was the University 3rd with a CGPA of 8.8/10 in the III Year.
● Obtained ‘A+’ grade (the highest attainable grade) in Drafting pleading Conveyance and Practice, Health law, Law of evidence, Law of taxation
● Obtained ‘A+’ grade (the highest attainable grade) twice in Internship and practical.
● University rank holder in the Final year, 2019 ( Vth & VIth Semester). MOOT COURT AND DEBATE EXPERIENCE
● Runners up in the Intra- College Moot Competition 2018.
● Semi-finalists in the Intra-College Moot Competition 2015.
● Semi-finalist in the Intra college Moot Court Competition 2017.
● Quarter Finalist in the 2nd DME National Moot court competition conducted at Noida, July 2018.
● Qualified for the 2nd round in the National Mock trial conducted by the " Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai".
SEMINARS AND OTHER WORKSHOPS
● Presented a Paper titled ‘Child Abuse and Child Trafficking’ at a Seminar on Human Rights held at Tamil Nadu Ambedkar Law University (October 2014)
● Presented a Paper in National Conference on 'Protection of Rights & Dignity of Women in Digital Era' organised by Karnataka State Commission for Women by Seshadripuram Law College, Bengaluru.
● Has participated in the Orientation Program on Climate Change By Envis Centre, NLSIU, Bengaluru.
● Has Participated in the workshop in 'Imporatance of Yoga in Health Management' organised by Department of Yoga & Well Being at Saveetha school of Law.
● Attended the 4 day workshop on ‘Personality Development and Soft Skills’ conducted by Saveetha School of law
● Participated in the one day workshop on ‘Research Methodology and Knowing the legal Publication Market’ held on March 25th, 2016 by Saveetha School of law.
● Published paper on " E-consumers protection" in Central Law college, salem. 2017
● Published paper on "Intellectual property rights" in Madras university, 2017.
● Published a paper on Child Labour and its effects in India at Central law college, Salem 2017
● Participated in the "Interdisciplinary International Conference on Emerging Trends in Constitution" held by Saveetha school of law at 2018.
● Participated in a seminar conducted by the Amity University, Noida on “Harassment against women at workplace”.
● Has Participated in the Intra College Conference on Mooting and Drafting conducted by Saveetha School of Law,2017.
● Presented and Published Paper in the conference conducted in Central law college, Salem 2018 in relation ADR and it's criminal justice system.
● Presented and published paper at Government law College, Thiruvananthapuram on
"Criminal law and justice", 2017.
● Participated in the workshop on Moot court skills conducted by Saveetha school of law. 2017
● Participated in the Free Legal Aid Programme conducted at Retteri under the guidance of Saveetha school of law.
● Participated in the workshop on 'Human Trafficking for Labour - Bonded Labour' held at Saveetha school of law on 19th April 2018.
● Presented paper in the Interdisciplinary International Conference on Emerging Trends in Animals Rights held at Saveetha school of law at 2018.
● Completed Impactful Communication and work ethics Workshop conducted by Panacea Valley Consulting in 2017.
● Participated in the Interdisciplinary Conference on Protection & Justiciability for child rights conducted by Saveetha School of law.
● Certificate of Training awarded for completing the training in CARDIOPULMONARY RESUSCITATION held on April 7th, 2016 as a part of ‘Save a Life Moment’
● Have completed a course on Forensic Medicine and Toxicology conducted by Saveetha School of law (2016 - 2017).
● School Topper in SSLC examination for the year 2013-2014.
● Participated in the Guinness record done by Saveetha University
● University Rank holder since 2014 - 2019 with Third Highest CGPA of 7.3/10 SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
● Stayed up-to-date with current laws and regulations, worked closely with colleagues from various departments, and conducted legislative research.
● Drafted contracts, provided professional legal advice to managers and executives, and identified and solved any potential legal problematic issues.
● Was responsible for all trademarks and employee agreements and hired and supervised multiple Legal Interns.
● Developed Polished legal documents including motions and briefs to support litigation process and court proceedings.
● Conferred with clients and other involved parties to gather and track case information.
● Reviewed and analyzed government and judicial structures as well as arbitration concepts and negotiation techniques.
● Created Highly Researched and articulate legal paperwork such as pleadings, contracts and briefs.
● Coordinated trial exhibit by organising materials, writing documentation and preparing digital materials and display.
● Document Filing
● Corporate laws, Criminal Law, intellectual property law, Banking Law,Financial regulations, Family law.
● Court transcription
● Exceptional writer
● skilled at reviewing complex agreements, correspondence and legal documents.
● Well-versed in regulations laws and standards procedures and able to translate into forward-thinking business practices.
● Resourceful, meticulous and proactive with strong communication and problem solving abilities.
● Tech Savvy, Highly Ethical,Project coordination, Due Diligence.
● Well versed in Drafting Legal Documents and projecting it on-time. ENDNOTE
Thank you for your time in reviewing my resume. I hope I can bring value to your organization and would love the chance to discuss how my experience and skills can contribute to growth or success at your esteemed organisation. Thank you for taking time to review my application.