OBJECTIVE SANJAY R.
Seeking a challenging EDUCATION
position in a reputable
organization that gives me PES University Bangalore
B – Tech in Mechanical Engineering Private University
an immense scope to
2018 - 2021 7.11 CGPA
update my knowledge and
skills in accordance with the Dayanand Sagar Institute of Technology Bangalore
latest technologies and to Diploma in Mechanical Board of Technical Education
take a crucial part in the 2015 – 2018 82.54%
development of an
Vijaya Bharathi Vidyalaya Bangalore
10th Grade Karnataka Board of Secondary Education
2014 – 2015 82.24 %
3D Laser Scanner
CONTACT Software: David Laser Scanner
PHONE: Hardware: Laser barcode scanner and camera with high rayed
Description: 3D Laser Scanning is a non – contact, non –
+91-805******* destructive technology that digitally capture the shape of
physical objects using a line of laser light. It is used to obtain a
EMAIL: scaled 3D model of an object.
Modelling and Simulation of Casting Process
LINKEDIN: Software: SolidWorks 18, Pro Cast
Hardware: Non – Destructive Testing Equipment, die
Description: The project is about eliminating the defects in
b91a501a4/ gravity die casting process by designing various gating system
and analyzing the process with variable parameters in a
simulating software to produce defect less castings.
• Trained workmanship in fitting, welding, forging, sand casting
Bangalore – 560026 and sheet metal works.
Karnataka, India • Operating knowledge on lathe, milling, drilling and grinding
• Pursued basic knowledge of practice in quality control,
material testing and CNC coding.
• Design : Solid Edge V19, Solid Works 18, Catia V5
• Meshing : Hyper Mesh
• Simulation : Pro Cast (Casting Simulator), CNC Simulator
MS Office Suite
MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
FIELD OF INTERESTS STRENGTHS
• Designing • Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Drafting • Strong at analytical problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated and determined.
• Part modelling • Confident and can easily adapt to new situations.
• Manufacturing • Developed leadership qualities as being a captain of the
• automobiles sports team and would be a good team player too.
Field of interest:
Production and Manufacturing
IN – PLANT TRAINING AND WORKSHOPS
HOBBIES • Two weeks of training on Manufacturing of Laboratory
Equipment at “Flow Force Engineers”, Bangalore.
• Photography • Visited “Kennametal Industry”, Bangalore and gained
• Pencil sketching practical knowledge on shop floor management of metal
• Photo and Video Editing working and metal cutting tools.
• Attended a 4 – days workshop on “Personal effectiveness
program, Creative thinking, Interpersonal skills and Working
in team, transforming adults and New age skill program”,
held in Dayananda Sagar Institute of Technology,
conducted by Center of Innovation and Leadership (CIL).
• Hindi • Achieved winner’s spot in district Level Inter-University
(Read / Write / Speak) Kabaddi Tournament in 2020, held at St. joseph college.
• Represented PES University in All India South Zone Kabaddi
Tournament in 2019, held at Mangalore.
• Secured runner place in kabaddi at Infini Sports Tournament
in 2019, conducted by PES university.
• Secured top position in many sports competitions (2015 –
PERSONAL DETAILS 2018): Table Tennis – Taluk level runner, Athletics – Taluk level,
Kho – Kho and Volley ball - Zonal level runners.
02 / 08 / 1999 DECLARATION
GENDER I hereby declare that the above information is correct up
Male to the best of my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the
correctness of the above-mentioned.